- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious, modernised town terrace
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Ensuite shower room to master
- Living room
- Open plan kitchen with appliances and sitting area
- Sun room to rear
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Natural gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street, driveway parking for two vehicles
- Private, south-facing rear garden
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- No onward chain
- Yale alarm system
- Excellent added insulation to external walls and roofspace
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location: close to excellent local schools, parks, amenities and public transport routes
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a comprehensive programme of modernisation by the current owner-occupier, this deceptively spacious town terrace therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
The well-appointed kitchen has been opened up to encompass a casual dining or sitting area. Double doors then take you out into a sun room which further enhances the versatility of the layout.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms are of a good size. Two feature built-in robes and the lovely master benefits from an ensuite shower room.
Externally this is complemented by off-street parking for two cars and a south-facing rear garden which gets the sun all day.
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore are within a short stroll making this an enticing proposition for a range of discerning purchasers.
- uPVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cupboard under stairs. Door with glazed panels to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.87m x 2.86m (12' 8" x 9' 5")
- FAMILY ROOM/KITCHEN:
- 6.02m x 4.21m (19' 9" x 13' 10")
(At widest points).
SITTING/CASUAL DINING AREA: with fireplace piped for gas stove/fire. Potential also for open fire/log burner etc. Open plan to:
KITCHEN: Modern range of high and low level units, island unit (removable) with granite work top and storage. Integrated appliances including Neff double oven, five ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer. Two larder cupboards. Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.98m x 2.44m (9' 9" x 8' 0")
French doors to garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.m x 3.75m (13' 1" x 12' 4")
(at widest points). Bespoke range of built-in robes with rails and shelving. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings. Wash hand basin with storage underneath, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.07m (12' 6" x 10' 1")
(at widest points) Built-in robe with rails and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.58m x 2.11m (8' 6" x 6' 11")
- White suite comprising large shower-bath with screen and chrome controls. Wash hand basin with storage underneath and backlit mirror above. Low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chorme heated towel rail.
- Access via pull-down ladder to :
ROOFSPACE: Insulated and floored. Natural gas boiler. Light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Brick pavior driveway with side-by-side parking for two vehicles.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Fully enclosed, south-west facing garden. Paved with gate to rear (built-in access gate).
TIMBER SHED: with power and light.
Outside light and tap, retractable clothes line.
Coming out of town on the Belmont Road, turn right before Strathearn School into Wandsworth Gardens. Turn left into Campbell Park Avenue and Wandsworth Place is last on the left before the intersection with Wandsworth Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »