This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive semi detached family home
- Choice residential location near to many amenities and popular schools
- Living room with feature bay window and stained glass windows
- Separate family room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with separate wc
- Driveway parking leading to detached garage, level front and rear gardens in lawns with southerly aspect
- Suitable to a broad range of buyers
- Majority uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames/Mains Gas Central Heating
Additional InformationJust off the Upper Malone Road this family home is therefore most convenient to many amenities including the Mary Peter’s Track, Lagan Tow Path, multiple Golf Clubs, convenience shops, transport networks and excellent schools
The accommodation comprises a living room with feature bay window, separate family or dining room, modern kitchen with casual dining area, first floor bathroom and three well proportioned bedrooms. Of further note is the low maintenance uPVC double glazed windows, mains gas central heating and level gardens, well-kept and south facing to the rear.
Sensibly priced we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC front door with double glazed insets to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden door with stained glass windows to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature stained glass window porthole.
- LIVING ROOM:11' 1" x 11' 10" (3.38m x 3.61m)
- (into bay). Fireplace and hearth, double glazed with stained glass insets above. Cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM:16' 9" x 9' 6" (5.11m x 2.9m)
- KITCHEN:12' 4" x 7' 5" (3.76m x 2.26m)
- Fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated electric oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor canopy, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, glazed display cabinets, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spotlighting. Door to rear.
- Corncie ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 0" x 11' 11" (4.27m x 3.63m)
- (into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 10" x 9' 10" (3m x 3m)
- (at widest points). Built in robes, dressing table and drawers, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 3" x 7' 5" (2.51m x 2.26m)
- Picture rail.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled walls and ceiling. Shelved airing cupboard with Worchester gas fired boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- Entrance grates to off street parking leading to...
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Front and rear garadens in lawn, south facing to rear.
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 6 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »