- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with semi-solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 16'7 x 16'3 (into bay) with feature fireplace and solid wood floor
- Kitchen open to snug area / Double glazed sliding patio dooors to rear
- Luxury kitchen with contrasting high gloos black and cream coloured units with walnut trim / Integrated gas hob, extra wide low level oven, dishwasher and glass fronted wine cooler
- Pull-out larder units and housing for American style fridge freezer
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Oak effect PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Generous site laid mostly in neat lawn, tegula brick path and paved patio / Concrete base for large garage
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached house occupying a prominent site within this exclusive, small development of just five detached houses in this sought after residential location on the Castle Road, close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and boasting a bespoke luxury kitchen with range of integrated appliances and four well proportioned bedrooms to include ensuite to the master, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who want to live on the outskirts of the town yet enjoy many of the benefits of the country. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tilled entrance canopy. Hard wood entrance door with single glazed insets and double glazed sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi-solid wood floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under-stairs storage. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 4.95m (16'7 x 16'3)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Glazed door to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO SNUG AREA 7.49m x 2.97m (24'7 x 9'9)
- Full range of black high gloss high level units and cream high gloss low level units with feature chrome handles and polished granite work surfaces. Under unit lighting. One and a quarter bowl inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with flutted polished granite drainer. Integrated 5 ring "Neff" gas hob with extra wide low level combination oven and grill. Over head extractor fan. Integrated dish washer and washing machine. Cream coloured high gloss pull-out larder units with housing for American style fridge freezer. Walnut effect dresser with cream coloured high gloss units, walnut effect worksurface, backdrop and surround. Integrated wine cooler with glass doors. Fully tiled floor to kitchen area opening to wood laminate floor to snug area. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear. Mostly glazed door to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and water tank immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.47m x 2.92m (14'8 x 9'7)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls. Fully tilled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8 x 9'9)
- (max) to include full wall of built-in units with sliding doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.51m (9'9 x 8'3)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.90m x 2.69m (9'6 x 8'10)
- (max) Double doors to over-head storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with antique style telephone hand shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn, kerbed edging and young trees. Tegula brick path to front and side with paved area to generous garden to rear in neat lawn. 6Ft timber fencing. Paved pathway. Attached brick built boiler house. PVC tank. Concrete base in place for large garage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »