2 Turnstone Heights, Teal Rocks, Newtownards BT23 8GN
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Beautifully appointed detached home and former show house
- Superb elevated site with stunning views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower
- Drawing room, dining room and sitting room all with stunning views and solid wood floors
- Kitchen with a good range of units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, open to:
- Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Fabulous views from three of the bedrooms towards Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Spacious landing with study area and built in storage
- Reception hall with solid wood floor
- Rear porch and utility room
- Fabulous gardens to front, side and rear in lawns with mature trees, shrubs and stunning views
- Summer house and two decked areas
- Detached oversize garage
- Superb location off Portaferry Road with good transport links
- Excellent range of amenities and schooling options
Additional InformationStunning former show house, situated on an elevated site with superb views over Strangford Lough to Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains.
Part of the Teal Rocks development, this property enjoys one of the best sites within the development with superb views and large gardens to the side and rear with a driveway for several cars and an oversize detached garage. The quality of the fixtures and fittings throughout from the extensive use of solid wood flooring to high end sanitary wear and granite work surfaces give an immediate impression of luxury. An ideal family home with three reception rooms (each with lough views) and a modern kitchen with arch to conservatory, a useful separate utility and ground floor wc. The four bedrooms on the first floor are all doubles and include a master with ensuite and stunning views. The spacious landing is ideal for a study area and a bathroom with modern white suite completes the accommodation.
Located in the corner of a cul-de-sac of just three houses there are large formal gardens in lawns, with mature trees and hedging, decked areas and a summer house all perfectly orientated for the sun. An oversize detached garage provides secure parking and storage space with a tarmac driveway for several cars. Just off the Portaferry Road, Castlebawn and Newtownards Town centre are easily accessible by road. Nearby amenities include Mount Stewart, Scrabo Golf and numerous parks. Superbly located to allow access to Belfast there is also a range of leading schools on offer.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 3.68m x 2.82m (12' 1" x 9' 3")
Solid wood floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, cupboard under stairs.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, solid wood flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.14m (17' 9" x 13' 7")
Corniced ceiling, solid wood flooring, polished stone fireplace with inset gas fire, fabulous views of Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.76m (13' 7" x 12' 4")
Solid wood floor, sliding doors to garden, beautiful views of Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Solid wood flooring, views to Mourne mountains.
- 4.14m x 3.4m (13' 7" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, Kenwood range style cooker and stainless steel extractor hood, glazed display cabinet, tiled splashback, solid wood floor, archway to:
- 4.11m x 3.23m (13' 6" x 10' 7")
Solid wood floor, French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.26m x 1.65m (7' 5" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, solid wood floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Study area and old pine flooring, built in robes.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
Full length range of built in robes, solid wooden floor, fabulous views over Strangford Lough and Scrabo tower.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, solid wooden floor, velux type window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.78m (13' 7" x 12' 5")
Views of Lough, Scrabo Tower and Mourne Mountains.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.35m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
Views over Strangford Lough to Mourne Mountains. Built in robes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splashback, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.5m x 4.8m (21' 4" x 15' 9")
Light and power, roller door, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway for several cars, front garden in lawns with mature shrubs and plants.
- Gardens to side and rear with hedging and mature shrubs. Summer house with decked area and glorious views over Lough to Scrabo Tower. Secondary decked area.
Off the Portaferry Road, Newtownards
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »