- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An extraordinary, comprehensively up-graded detached bungalow extending to over 1600sq ft of luxury living space set within a most exclusive environment with extensive and manicured grounds designed by a Tobermore approved architect and fully landscaped using only Tobermore products and provides a most peaceful and pleasant space to relax.
- Offered for sale for the first time since constructed by its current owners some 33 years ago, this amazing opportunity is not to be missed.
- Versatile accommodation with four bedrooms and one reception room or alternatively three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Master bedroom with recently added en-suite shower room and feature floor to ceiling built-in slide robes. Bedroom 2 also with up graded ensuite shower room and beautiful views over the landscaped gardens. Bedroom 3 also benefits from feature floor to ceiling built-in robes.
- Luxurious white bathroom suite with new stand-alone bath and contemporary tiling.
- Large living room with bay window and open fire with recent fireplace.
- Oak fitted kitchen with Smeg integrated dishwasher and tastefully resprayed with Farrow and Ball paint and open plan to sizeable entertaining space.
- Recently renovated, separate utility room.
- Eye catching, recently installed bespoke Upvc windows and exterior composite doors that are black on the outside and oak on the inside, installed by award winning Camden.
- Fascia, soffit, guttering, and dry verge replaced in black upvc adding to the contemporary appearance.
- Oil fired central heating system with Warmflow combi boiler installed in C. November 2019 as well as new radiators throughout.
- Spectacular grounds rarely seen together with a high spec turnkey garden room with electricity supply adding further to the tranquil outdoor living space.
- Fob and keypad activated CAME electric gates and fob activated Hormann garage door as well as fob and keypad activated Detect security alarm system.
- Superb location close to arterial links, schooling, and easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn, and Antrim as well as surrounding villages and Belfast International Airport.
An extraordinary opportunity to purchase this completely refurbished detached bungalow extending to over 1600sq ft and offered for sale for the first time since constructed by the current owners some 33 years ago. Having underwent significant modernisation and up-grading throughout, the property now offers present day living in what is a very special environment set within exclusive, and extensive, manicured grounds designed by a Tobermore approved architect and landscaped front and back using Tobermore products and provides a most peaceful and pleasant space to relax and unwind. To make the most of this space, the owners have added a high spec turnkey garden sunroom with electricity supply suitable for a range of uses and in fact is so impressive was featured on social media at the time of construction in 2019. Accessing the property via the electric, remote and keypad activated gates only adds to the prestigious feel and extremely high specification that has been added with no expensive spared. In brief the accommodation comprises; Four good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with recently added en-suite shower room and feature floor to ceiling built-in mirrored slide robes. Bedroom two also with up-graded en-suite shower room and beautiful views over the landscaped gardens. Bedroom three also benefitting from feature floor to ceiling built in robes. Luxurious white bathroom suite with new feature stand-alone bath and contemporary tiling. Large living room with bay window and feature open fire with recent fireplace. Oak fitted kitchen with Smeg integrated dishwasher and tastefully resprayed with Farrow and Ball paint and open plan to sizeable entertaining space. Recently renovated separate utility room. Eye catching, recently installed bespoke uPVC exterior composite doors, and windows that are black on the outside and oak on the inside, installed by award winning Camden. Fascia, soffit, guttering, and dry verge replaced in black upvc adding to the contemporary appearance. Oil fired central heating system with Warmflow combi boiler installed in November 2019 as well as new radiators throughout. Access to roof-space via a pull down attic stairs and light in attic. A house with so much to offer coupled with access to arterial links, schooling and easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn, and Antrim as well as surrounding villages and Belfast International Airport not too far away, this once in a lifetime opportunity is not to be missed. EPC D62
- Up-graded Composite front door to;
- FEATURE ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful feature Oak herringbone wood strip floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 19'8 x 12'8 (5.99m x 3.86m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, feature fireplace with open fire, beautiful views over landscaped gardens, bay window.
- LOUNGE / BEDROOM 4 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Solid wooden floor, cornicing.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'10 x 12'10 (5.44m x 3.91m)
- Range of high and low level units recently resprayed with Farrow and Ball paint, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, extractor fan, wine rack, breakfast bar, under unit lighting, integrated Smeg dishwasher, tiled floor, spotlights, open plan to sizeable dining / entertaining space, access to;
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM 11'0 x 6'4 (3.35m x 1.93m)
- Single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, Plumbed for washing machine, range of high and low level units, beautiful partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, vertical radiator, composite door to magnificent grounds.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- New feature free standing bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled floor and partially tiled walls, spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 14'0 x 9'8 (4.27m x 2.95m)
- Excellent range of contemporary built-in, floor to ceiling slide robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, extractor fan, Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'11 x 11'2 (3.94m x 3.40m)
- Beautiful views over garden, laminated wood effect floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, ½ pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, chrome towel warmer, extractor fan;
- BEDROOM 3 9'3 x 7'2 (2.82m x 2.18m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes.
- Access via pull down attic stairs to;
- ROOF SPACE
- Approached via remote controlled and keypad operated electric gates. Magnificent, extensive and well maintained, privately enclosed gardens rarely seen designed by a Tobermore approved architect and landscaped front and back using all Tobermore products, electric outdoor garden lighting front and back on timer switches;
- ATTACHED GARAGE 18'6 x 11'4 (5.64m x 3.45m)
- Remote controlled electric door, Upvc double glazed pedestrian door.
- GARDEN SUNROOM 13'0 9'0 (3.96m 2.74m)
- Upvc double glazed sliding patio doors, spotlights and electric;
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »