- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 4 Double Bedrooms Including Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Marble Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Dining Area
- Separate Utilty Room and Separate WC
- Modern Family 4 Piece Bathroom
- uPVC Facia Boards and Guttering
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Integrated Double Garage and Driveway
- Large Floored Roofspace with Window, Power and Lights which could be Converted into 2 or 3 Extra Rooms Subject to Planning Approvals 11.43 feet x 5.87 feet extending to 13.57 feet
- Mature Professionally Landscaped Garden on a 3/4 Site with an Excellent Selection of Plants and Shrubs
- Alarm System
- Security Lights
- This Excellent Location is 4 miles from Moira and the M1, also 4 miles from Dromore and the A1. It is also 15 minutes from Lisburn by car and Belfast is Approximately 20 Minutes Away
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious, well presented bungalow-occupies a superb idyllic secluded site and setting of 3/4 acre on professionally landscaped gardens complete with views of the surrounding countryside.
The property is just 4 miles from the centres of Moira, Dromore, Hillsborough and Magheralin. This location gives the owners excellent access to all four villages, shops, doctors, schools etc. It also gives easy access to both the M1 and the A1 for travel either north or south so Lisburn is only 15 minutes away and Belfast a mere 20 minutes.
The house itself has a flexible design that allows the owners to decide how they wish to allocate many of the rooms. The dining room could become a study or perhaps a bedroom. The fourth bedroom can be a lounge, a bedroom with ensuite or even two rooms. Coupled with all of the outstanding downstairs design is a floored roof space that could easily accommodate three additional bedrooms, or a full apartment with all amenities subject to planning approval.
Offering the best of both worlds with its superb rural situation yet accessibility this excellent home will have wide ranging appeal. To fully appreciate this home it needs to be visted and assessed on site.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass inset to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks cupboard, access to large floored roofspace,
- 4.67m x 4.1m (15' 4" x 13' 5")
Low voltage spot lights, range of high and low level units, Tricity' double oven and Samsung 4 ring induction hob, itnegrated extractor fan, Blanco 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for dishwasher, space for fridge, part tiled walls.
- BACK HALLWAY:
- Door to outside, matching ceramic floor.
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
Matching ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, space for dryer.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Matching ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.34m x 4.61m (20' 10" x 15' 2")
Feature carved wood and marble fireplace, double doors to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 4.26m (15' 3" x 13' 12")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.22m x 4.9m (13' 10" x 16' 1")
Built in mirrored slide robes and cupboard above bed.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower with Triton electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.24m (14' 11" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.5m x 3.66m (11' 6" x 12' 0")
Built in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 9.07m x 5.56m (29' 9" x 18' 3")
(into bay window) Currently used as a reception room into bay window.
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, double walk in shower with Triton electric power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone hand shower.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 6.44m x 6.08m (21' 2" x 19' 11")
Power and light, up and over door, oil fired boiler, storage above.
- Concrete entrance pillars to stone gravel driveway with parking and turning area. Front, back and side enclosed gardens with magnificent selection ofplants and shrubs with mature trees. Paved south facing sitting area with views over the fields. Pvc oil tank, outside tap and light.
1. Travelling out of Moira on the Clarehill Road at the end of this road take left on to the Redhill Road and first left on to Tullyard Road and number 2 is the first house on the right.
2. Travelling off the dual carriageway at the Hillsborough fly over on to the Ballygowan Road, travel for a couple of miles and turn right on to the Redhill Road and second right on to Tullyard Road and number 2 is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »