- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached House in Popular Residential Area
- Good Sized Living Room
- Modern Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three First Floor Bedrooms (Two Doubles)
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Installed June 2017)
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Off Street Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public and Private Transport Links
- Shops and Amenities in Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationConveniently located in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the Holywood Road area in East Belfast, 2 Tudor Dale is in a popular residential area which benefits from being within a short walking distance to Belmont Village's shops, restaurants and local parks. There are leading local primary and secondary schools in close proximity as well as public and private transport links to Belfast city centre and George Best Belfast City Airport. A wide range of local amenities such as Holywood Exchange and Tesco at Knocknagoney are just minutes' drive away.
The property itself has been well kept and is immaculately presented throughout. Comprising lounge, kitchen with dining area and conservatory on the ground floor, there are three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is off-street driveway parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRSIES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden flooring, ceiling cornice, security alarm keypad.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.53m (16' 9" x 11' 7")
Laminate wooden flooring, feature fireplace with slate hearth, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.67m x 3.35m (15' 4" x 11' 3")
Range of high and low level units with concealed lighting and laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap. Integrated appliances to include electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, open-plan to dining area with French doors to rear.
- 3.71m x 1.85m (12' 2" x 6' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor, power points, access to rear garden.
- Ceiling cornice, shelved hot press, access to roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.54m (12' 7" x 8' 4")
Ceiling cornice, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.57m (10' 10" x 8' 5")
Ceiling cornice, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.88m (6' 3" x 6' 2")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin/sanitary unit with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and 'Mira Sport' electric shower over. Laminate tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Front garden laid in lawn with pebble driveway. Rear garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, plants, trees and shrubs, timber decked patio, storage shed, outside tap.
From the Holywood Road, turn down Station Road and take the first right into Tudor Dale. Number 2 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »