- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Duplex Apartment Situated In A Well Renowned & Highly Established Development
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Open Plan To A Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Enclosure
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Communal Courtyard Area
- Lift Access
- Secure Car Parking - One Allocated Space
- Fantastic Panoramic View's Over Belfast
- Prestigious Location Highly Popular With A Variety Of Buyers
- Chain Free
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present for sale this beautiful Duplex Apartment situated just off the bustling Upper Lisburn Road in South Belfast. Located in a highly established & well renowned area this Apartment will surely prove popular to a range of buyers seeking a fantastic home in a renowned location.
Internally this property has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout, each room is well appointmend and offers perfect accommodation for the young professional or first time buyer a like. The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge which is situated on the corner of the building, two large windows provide impressive views over Belfast and floods the room with natural light, the open plan kitchen is the perfect area for entertaining and benefits from a range of integrated appliances, there is also a downstairs W.C just off the hallway. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master is again complimented by two feature windows which provide fanstastic views over the city, a white bathroom suite with separate shower / bath facilities complete the apartment.
Tivoli Court is situated on a courtyard style setting and many residents make use of this external communal space relaxing. There is also secure car parking to the rear with one allocated space. Location is another key feature of this superb property as it is just stones throw away from Finaghy Crossroads. Here you can find an array of local amenities including shops, cafes and excellent transport links including bus & rail to Belfast & beyond. Properties of this quality and within this development rarely come on to the market. Prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Solid wood flooring, panelled radiator.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C:
- White suite comprising of low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- 4.57m x 4.47m (15' 0" x 14' 8")
Solid wood flooring, feature windows with panoramic views over Belfast, double panelled radiator. Open to:
- 3.48m x 1.91m (11' 5" x 6' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring gas hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, panelled radiator.
- Storage cupboard with gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.43m (11' 6" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixet taps, showe enclosure with Red Ring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, panelled radiator.
- To the front: Communal Courtyard.
To the rear: Secure Off street parking, one allocated space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »