This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Hallway with oak flooring and under stair storage.
- Cloakroom with lfwc and whb.
- Lounge with Bay window and oak flooring.
- Family room with Sandstone fireplace.
- Dining room with oak flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining with a range of ‘Redwood’ Shaker units.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine.
- Integral Garage with roller door.
- Landing with Hotpress off.
- Four Bedrooms, two with En-suite.
- Bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
- Potential for 2nd floor conversion (subject to approvals)
- Oil fired central heating with condensing boiler.
- Fully alarmed.
- uPVC Georgian Bar double glazed windows.
- Hardwood double glazed front door.
- Low maintenance site with off street parking.
- Within walking distance of village amenities.
- Convenient to Ballymena and main commuter roads.
- No forwarding chain.
A superior detached home close to the front of the popular Three Trees Development on the edge of Broughshane, this well finished home is set on a low maintenance site with off street parking and enclosed gardens. Roughly 2400sqft in its current format, the property has been left for a 2nd floor conversion (subject to necessary approvals) which would allow for an additional two bedrooms or studio space. Well finished and ready to be moved straight into, this is a high standard of home in a much sought after location, within walking distance of amenities and close to main commuter roads.
Entrance Hall :- Oak flooring. Spotlights. Pine staircase. Storage under stairs.
Cloakroom 1.98m x 1.02m (6’6” x 3’4”) :- Oak flooring. Lfwc and whb in white with chrome accessories.
Lounge 6.14m x 3.73m (20’2’’ x 12’3’’) :- Oak flooring. Bay window. Sandstone fireplace with granite inset and hearth.
Family 4.66m x 3.12m (15’4” x 10’3”) :- Oak flooring. Sandstone fireplace and hearth.
Dining 3.58m x 3.38m (11’9” x 11’1”) :- Oak flooring.
Kitchen/Dining 5.68m x 5.17m (18’8” x 17’0”) :- Range of eye and low level ‘Redwood’ Shaker style units with wine rack and glass display. ‘Fly-over’ above window with spotlights. One quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel splash back. Built in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan and glass hood. Integral fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. uPVC Georgian Bar patio doors to rear.
Utility Room 3.18m x 1.64m (10’5” x 5”5) :- Low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with granite effect worktop. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Integral Garage 4.25m x 3.19m (14’0” x 10’6”) :- Roller door. Loft storage.
Landing: - Pine handrail. Hotpress off.
Bedroom 1 5.17m x 3.72m (17’0” x 12’3”)
En-suite 2.28m x 0.88m (7’6” x 2’11”) :- Includes lfwc and whb with mosaic splash back tiling. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 3.58m x 3.38m (11’9” x 11’1”)
Bedroom 3 3.99m x 3.18m (13’1” x 10’5”)
Bedroom 4 3.45m x 3.12m (11’4” x 10’3”):-
En-suite :- Lfwc and whb. Mosiac splash back tiling. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
Study 2.30m x 2.09m (7’6” x 6’10”) :- Could be used as stairwell for 2nd floor conversion.
Bathroom 3.03m x 2.39m (10’1” x 7’10”):- White three-piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and corner bath. Chrome accessories. Quadrant shower cubicle with large ‘Rose’ shower head. Spotlights.
Front :- Laid in decorative stone with parking area.
Side :- Gated access to rear either side.
Rear :- Laid in decorative stone. Lawn area. Enclosed with wooden fencing.
• 2440 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £1784.20
• Freehold assumed
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views