- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive semi-detached villa in superb, cul-de-sac location
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with bay window to front and fireplace
- Separate dining/family room with rear bay
- Kitchen with range of appliances
- Sun room with acess to back garden
- Contemporary shower room
- Additional wc downstairs
- Natural gas central heating system
- Enclosed, attractively landscaped rear garden
- Off-street driveway parking
- No onward chain
- Close to excellent local schools, amenities and Glider stops
- Priced to allow for some updating
Additional InformationEnjoying a convenient location close to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate, this semi-detached villa offers superb potential.
Although now requiring some updating (and priced accordingly) the property is ready to move in to.
As soon as you enter the wood-panelled reception hall you get a feel for the warmth and character.
Externally this is complemented by easy to maintain gardens and ample off-street parking.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Original front door with leaded stained glass insets.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood strip flooring, wood panelling with plate rack.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.98m x 3.54m (13' 1" x 11' 7")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Original tiled fireplace and hearth with wood surround. Please Note: Gas fire not tested for compliance (no certificate available).
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.95m x 3.46m (12' 12" x 11' 4")
(into bay and at widest points).
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA:
- 5.85m x 2.25m (19' 2" x 7' 5")
Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances including four ring stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan over. Underbench stainless steel oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
BREAKFAST AREA: Arch to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 2.38m x 1.85m (7' 10" x 6' 1")
Door to garden.
First Floor Return
- Feature leaded stained glass window on stair turn.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.98m x 3.55m (13' 1" x 11' 8")
(into bay). Built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.52m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.24m x 2.24m (10' 8" x 7' 4")
- Walk-in shower enclosure with screen and Mira shower. Wash hand basin with cupboard underneath. Chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved linen cupboard with natural gas boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access via pull-down ladder to roofspace. Light.
- Double entrance pillars. Attractively paved to front and side with off-street parking. Well-stocked flowerbeds with plants and shrubs. Outside lights and tap. Bin storage area.
- TIMBER SHED:
- 4.6m x 2.63m (15' 1" x 8' 8")
Power and light.
Gate to side with path leading to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED AND LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN:
- Good degree of privacy. Laid in attractive paving with circular detail. Flowerbeds with plants and shrubs. Outside light and tap.
Coming out of city on Upper Newtownards Road, turn right at Castlehill Road traffic lights, into Thornhill Park. Thornhill Crescent is first cul-de-sac on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »