- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent detached bungalow set on a private elevated site with views across Belfast Lough and beyond
- Within walking distance of Holywood with its wide variety of shops, restaurants, bars and other local amenities
- Two reception rooms including a large drawing/dining room with feature corner window offering superb views across Belfast Lough and sun room
- Solid wood fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and casual dining area
- Three double bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Integral double garage with utility room and additional storage
- Patio area to side and rear, perfect for entertaining
- Property offers any discerning purchaser the opportunity to refurbish the property to their own taste
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this excellent detached bungalow set within a private, elevated site with superb views over Belfast Lough to the Co. Antrim coastline and beyond. Bungalows of this nature, within walking distance of Holywood's many restaurants, bars, shops and other local amenities are extremely hard to find and will appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers.
Designed with comfort and space in mind there is a great warmth and charm within this home with two receptions including large dining/drawing room with corner window offering superb views across Belfast Lough and beyond. The property also comprises, sunroom, kitchen with casual dining area, three double bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room and bathroom. In addition, the property also offers good outdoor entertaining space to the side and rear and an integral double garage.
In need of some modernisation, the property offers any discerning purchaser the opportunity to refurbish the property to their own taste, which yet enhance its charm and feel. We highly recommend an inspection to appreciate this excellent home.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Outdoor lighting. Into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.81m x 3.56m (12' 6" x 11' 8")
At widest points. Solid oak strip wood flooring, corniced ceiling, cloaks cupboard, additional storage cupboard with built in shelving and hanging rail. Access to roofspace.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.26m x 5.13m (23' 10" x 16' 10")
At widest points. Incredible panoramic views across Holywood and Belfast Lough beyond, recessed, floating gas fire, corniced ceiling, solid oak strip wood floor, wired for wall lights, sliding patio door to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.72m (10' 8" x 8' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, views across Belfast Lough, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed lighting, sliding patio door to rear patio.
- Glazed door off hallway to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.59m x 2.41m (18' 4" x 7' 11")
Excellent range of solid wood country style units with 1.5 drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, integrated 4 ring Stoves hob and eye level Stoves double oven, wine rack, extractor hood, built in lighting, under unit lighting, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recess for fridge freezer, casual dining area for 4-6 people, glazed hardwood door to rear patio.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.96m (13' 11" x 13' 0")
Twin built in robes with hanging rail and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.21m (8' 0" x 7' 3")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with dual head thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.07m (13' 0" x 10' 1")
Built in robe with hanging rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
Built in robe with hanging rail and shelving.
- 2.41m x 1.83m (7' 11" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Hotpress with pressurised water cylinder.
- Stairs off hallway to:
Lower Ground Floor
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.21m x 5.16m (23' 8" x 16' 11")
Twin up and over doors, uPVC oil tank, light and power.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 3.25m x 1.7m (10' 8" x 5' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- 2.69m x 1.7m (8' 10" x 5' 7")
- Private stoned driveway leading to car parking for multiple cars, gardens in lawn with hedge boundary, flowerbeds and shrubs, low maintenance patio garden to rear and steps to side leading to further car parking down beside the double garage with outdoor tap and outdoor lighting.
Church Road, Holywood
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »