- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Four & A Half Receptions
- Views Of River Bann From Front Facing Rooms
- Detached Double Garage
- Corner Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Beautifully Presented Internally
- Landscaped Gardens
- Close To Riverside Retail Park, Town Centre & Commuter Link Routes
Occupying a choice corner site early within the development, Number 2 The Paddocks extends to circa 2260 sqft, offering adaptable family accommodation currently laid out as four bedrooms (master ensuite), four and a half receptions together with detached double garage and the cherry on top, views of the river from front facing rooms.
Immaculately presented internally, the natural flow of accommodation lends itself naturally for social gatherings linking the interior to the exterior. Carefully manicured lawns and low maintenance gardens with river views complete the offering. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC entrance door, stained glass panel, glazed side panels, laminate flooring, telephone point, eyeball recessed lighting, smoke alarm, linen cupboard, points for wall lights, gallery style landing.
- 4.7m x 6.3m (15'5 x 20'8)
(including bay windows), triple aspect windows, views over River Bann, feature marble fireplace with cast iron horse shoe inset, marble hearth, eyeball lighting, laminate flooring, TV point, glazed door to entrance hall.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 4.45m x 4.62m (14'7 x 15'2)
with eye and low level units including glazed display units, tiled between, concealed under unit lighting, integrated ceramic hob, extractor canopy and fan, eye level oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher, circular stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, centre island with seating area, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Utility Room:
- 3.18m x 3.33m (10'5 x 10'11)
with eye and low level units, tiling between, full length larder unit, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, porcelain tiled flooring.
- Open Plan Dining Room & Conservatory:
- Dining Room:
- 3.18m x 3.38m (10'5 x 11'1)
with glazed door to entrance hall, porcelain tiled flooring, open plan to Conservatory.
- 3.48m x 3.53m (11'5 x 11'7)
with porcelain tiled flooring, french door to rear garden and patio area.
- Family Room:
- 2.67m x 5.97m (8'9 x 19'7)
with double aspect windows, laminate flooring, TV point, views over River Bann.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.2m x 3.35m (10' 6" x 11' 0")
with built in double robes.
- comprising; oval shaped jacuzzi style bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, half tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point, points for wall lights.
- Gallery Style Landing:
- gallery style landing, velux window, eyeball lighting and points for wall lights, access to attic, walk in double hotpress, walk in storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.96m x 4.65m (13'0 x 15'3)
with twin double robes, eyeball lighting.
Ensuite: comprising; with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, electric shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror with lights, half tiled walls, eyeball lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.18m x 4.14m (10'5 x 13'7)
with feature triangular window, river views, double aspect windows, twin double robes and eaves storage.
- Bedroom (4):
- 2.13m x 2.34m (7' 0" x 7' 8")
with velux windows.
- Detached Double Garage:
- 5.38m x 6.05m (17'8 x 19'10)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Property approached by generous tarmac driveway with additional parking bay, front garden in lawn with raised planting, bordered by old stone wall leading to side garden laid in lawn.
Rear garden in lawn with paved patio and pathway, enclosed by close board fencing, outside tap and lights.
Leaving Coleraine towards Castleroe on the Castleroe Road, turn right into The Paddocks. Proceed taking the first left, Number 2 will be on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »