- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented end town house
- 3 bedrooms - 1 reception room
- Recently installed fitted kitchen with casual dining area
- Newly installed shower room with white suite - PVC walls and ceiling
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and side
- Ideal first time purchase or investment opportunity
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented end town house occupying a highly sought after residential location within minutes from Belfast City Centre and local amenities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard the property is ready to move into. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate this magnificent home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, double panelled radiator.
- 4.65m x 3.78m (15' 3" x 12' 5")
Attractive stone fireplace with marble hearth, cornice ceiling, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, built in display shelving, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 4.88m x 2.57m (16' 0" x 8' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of low level units, formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, partially tiled walls, under stairs storage, PVC back door.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, wall light point.
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising PVC shower cubicle, Mira electric shower, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, PVC walls and ceiling, chrome heated towel rail, laminate floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.7m x 2.74m (15' 5" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.74m x 2.62m (9' 0" x 8' 7")
Panelled radiator, view over Co Down.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.m x 2.03m (9' 10" x 6' 8")
Panelled radiator, built in cupboard.
- Garden to front and side in lawn and shrubs. Paved patio area to rear. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Tap and light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »