- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge and dining area
- Kitchen with fitted units
- Bathroom with 3 piece white suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC doors to front and rear
- Alarm system
- Detached garage
- Garden in lawn to rear with excellent privacy
- Excellent location commuting to Belfast
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Total area: approx. 122.5 sq. metres (1318.9 sq. feet)
- Propert value for rate calculation: £92,500.00
Additional InformationHomes Independent bring to the market this spacious detached bungalow located in Sunnyside Park off the Antrim Road. Offering 3 bedrooms, a detached garage and a quiet residential area; Our agents are sure this property will appeal to down sizers and family buyers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door with glazed side panes. Wooden panelling to walls. With laminated wooden flooring. Hot-press with shelved storage.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 6.5m x 4.54m (21' 4" x 14' 11")
Space for electric wall mounted fireplace. Coving to celling. Spacious area for dining table. With laminated wooden flooring.
- 3.42m x 3.06m (11' 3" x 10' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. Stainless-steel sink and drainer with a stainless-steel mixer tap. Space for hob and oven with extractor fan above. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Saucepan drawers. With laminated wooden flooring. With PVC door ro rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.07m x 3.02m (13' 4" x 9' 11")
With laminated wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.02m (9' 10" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.43m (8' 12" x 7' 12")
With built in wardrobe. With laminated wooden flooring.
- With 3 piece white suite comprising of LFWC, WHB and panelled bath with shower over. With tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.m x 4.m (19' 8" x 13' 1")
With up and over door. Side pedestrian access.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.25m x 2.7m (17' 3" x 8' 10")
With power and light.
- Paved area to front and side for off street parking. With outside lights. With carport. Garden in lawn to rear. Paved patio area to rear. Mature hedging with excellent privacy.
Sunnyside park small cul-de-sac located at the top of the Antrim Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »