- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Attractive mid townhouse located in the heart of Helen's Bay
- Spacious accommodation throughout over three floors
- Modern kitchen with casual dining area
- First floor living room
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Modern main bathroom
- Oak effect PVC double glazing
- Security alarm system
- Gas fired central heating
- Single integral garage
- Only a minutes walk to the train station and amenities including Helen's Bay beach, coastal path and Helen's Bay golf club
- Private parking to the rear
- Communal gardens laid in lawns and flowerbeds
- A perfect lock and leave home
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
A modern mid terrace which is located in the heart of Helen's Bay Village, the accommodation is bright and spacious throughout with four bedrooms and one reception room plus an integral garage.
The property is ideal for those looking for a lock and leave home with the benefit of ease of access to rail and road links plus the beautiful coastal walks.
- Panelled door with fan light over.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with painted spindles and handrails.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Selection of open shelves and worktop space, gas central heating boiler.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.36m x 3.28m (17' 7" x 10' 9")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect worktop, under unit lighting, four ring gas hob with under oven, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. Panelled door with top light to front.
- Access to second floor. Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.33m (17' 5" x 10' 11")
Feature bay window. Solid oak wooden floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
Light by double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 1.85m (9' 3" x 6' 1")
Currently used and fitted as a walk in dressing room. Double glazed velux window.
- 2.95m x 1.91m (9' 8" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled floor to ceiling splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Additional store cupboard, low voltage lighting, double glazed velux window.
- Private parking for one car plus a communal garden laid in lawns.
Travelling along Craigdarragh Road towards Helen's Bay turn left into Bridge Road. Station Terrace is located on your right hand side just before Helen's Bay Square.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »