- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning detached property located in a popular area of Crossgar
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Extended to offer spacious and flexible family living space
- Impressive entrance hall with feature floor tiles and a wooden floor
- Lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Kitchen with integrated appliances and a centre island open to a breakfast room
- Fabulous living/dining room with a cast iron stove and vaulted ceiling
- Office or play room with access to the living/dining room
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a two-piece suite accessed off the hall
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms – master with an en-suite
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a south westerly aspect
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway to the side
- Convenient location within walking distance of local amenities
The Perfect Platform!
This fabulous detached property designed by Des Ewing has been extended to offer wonderful accommodation for all the family to enjoy. The fantastic open plan living space consisting of kitchen, breakfast room, living and dining deserves special mention… it is perfect for cosy nights in front of the magnificent cast iron stove or for entertaining large numbers on special occasions. There is still another two reception rooms to put to good use on the ground floor and four well-proportioned bedrooms… just the ticket for modern day family life.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, a kitchen with integrated appliances, a centre island open to a breakfast area with a feature fireplace, a utility room, an office or play room and a fabulous open plan living and dining room with a feature cast iron stove and vaulted ceilings. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a spacious driveway to the side which leads to the detached garage. The rear garden benefits from a sunny south westerly and private aspect, a good-sized lawn, a patio and a raised deck that has access to a fantastic playhouse.
Station Park is conveniently located within walking distance to Crossgar village and its excellent range of local amenities and outstanding coffee shops. Downpatrick, Saintfield and Belfast are all within easy commuting distance and local transport to leading schools is within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 13'1" x 11'1"
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 24'5" x 11'1"
Living/Dining 27'8" x 15'9"
Office/Play Room 11'1" x 11'
Master Bedroom 14' x 11'1"
Bedroom 2 11'1" x 9'
Bedroom 3 11'1" x 7'10"
Bedroom 4 9'9" x 8'3"
Bathroom 11'1" x 6'10"
Garage 18'7" x 10'10"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »