- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of integrated appliances
- Downstairs W.C
- Large Sun room
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two further bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows
- Large tarmac driveway
- Close to local primary and secondary schools
- Located on Dungannon Road
- Viewing is strictly via agent only
2 St. John's Wood, Dungannon Road, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house, located just off the Dungannon Road. The home offers three well-proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite shower room, spacious kitchen/dining area with double doors opening to the sun room and fully enclosed rear garden, spacious reception room, downstairs WC and a stunning four piece bathroom suite.
Tastefully decorated throughout and finished to a high standard, 2 St. Johns Wood offers excellent family accommodation. Located conveniently close to Portadown town centre, leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 5' 1'' x 7' 0'' (1.54m x 2.14m)
- Wood flooring. Single Panel radiator.
- Living Room 18' 8'' x 14' 8'' (5.68m x 4.48m)
- Wood flooring. Feature fireplace. Bay window. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 4'' x 12' 8'' (5.59m x 3.87m)
- Tiled Walls. Array of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. Double panel radiator.
- Sun Room 16' 0'' x 10' 5'' (4.87m x 3.18m)
- Wood flooring. Double panel radiator.
- W.C. 4' 4'' x 6' 9'' (1.31m x 2.07m)
- Toilet & wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Landing 10' 7'' x 6' 9'' (3.23m x 2.06m)
- Master bedroom 11' 3'' x 16' 0'' (3.44m x 4.87m)
- Single panel radiator.
- En-suite 6' 2'' x 5' 2'' (1.88m x 1.58m)
- Tile flooring. Toilet & wash hand basin. Glass surround shower.
- Bedroom 2 15' 9'' x 10' 0'' (4.79m x 3.05m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 1'' x 8' 1'' (3.07m x 2.46m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 6' 8'' (2.63m x 2.03m)
- Tile flooring & tile walls. Four piece bathroom suite. Single panel radiator.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »