This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious end of terrace.
- Three bedrooms.
- One reception room.
- Recently installed kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
An extraordinary opportunity to purchase this spacious end of terrace with the bonus of off street carparking and a privately enclosed, generous rear garden. Three bedrooms. One reception room. Recently installed fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. A rare opportunity to purchase within the popular St James Place area together with being within walking distance to the Park Centre, Belfast City Centre and the wider motorway network as well as an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links, we strongly recommend an early viewing so as to avoid disappointment. EPC E45
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 14'11 x 11'6 (4.55m x 3.51m)
- RECENTLY INSTALLED KITCHEN 12'3 x 9'3 (3.73m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, partially tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, open plan to dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Upvc double glazed door to privately enclosed rear garden.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'5 x 9'5 (3.48m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'6 x 8'0 (3.51m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'11 X 6'5 (2.72m X 1.96m)
- Generous, flagged rear garden, off street carparking, double gates to covered carport.
(in last 30 days)
153rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »