- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Incorporating a Drawing Room, Dining Room, Family Snug, 4 Double Bedrooms + Study
- Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room Adjoining Kitchen, Bathroom & Separate WC
- Architectural Features Include Cornicing, Centre Roses and Sash Windows
- Oil Fired & Solid Fuel Linked Central Heating
- Refurbishment Works Include Re-wiring, Plumbing & New DPC System
- Outside Facilities Include an Enclosed Yard, Garaging & Gardens on 3 Sides Running Down to the Seafront
- Potential for Extension to the Rear
- Off Road Secure Car Parking
Additional InformationThis charming period residence is thought to date back to circa 1875 and is known as the "Headmasters House" for the adjoining school which closed in 1932 and is now the Parochial Hall. The property is a B1 listed building and displays many fine architectural features which have been retained by the present owners. Indeed a huge amount of refurbishment and restoration work has been carried out, making this a fine family home. But it is not for its heritage alone that this home will be in demand, the property backs directly onto the shorefront at the end of Ballywalter's magnificent beach and therefore enjoys uninterrupted sea views to the rear.
The accommodation is bright and spacious, incorporating two plus reception rooms, four bedrooms and a study, an oak fitted kitchen with appliances and tiled bathroom with white suite.
The property is situated a short walk from the village centre and beside the picturesque stone built harbour and benefits from mature gardens which give a high degree of privacy. There is convenient off road car parking and garaging to the rear.
This is a unique home which has been carefully maintained and tastefully presented throughout.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Panelled door with fan light above. Vestibule door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- 4.88m x 4.22m (16' 0" x 13' 10")
Slate fireplace, open grate linked to oil fired heating, cornice and centre rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.61m (14' 0" x 11' 10")
Cornice and centre rose.
- LIVING ROOM/STUDY:
- 4.27m x 1.78m (14' 0" x 5' 10")
- 4.32m x 3.05m (14' 2" x 10' 0")
Range of oak high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl sink unit, electric 4-ring hob, underoven, integrated extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, tiled floor and tiled splash backs, casual dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.62m x 1.75m (8' 7" x 5' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fitted cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with independent shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling, ceramic floor tiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.61m (14' 0" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.12m (14' 0" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 3.05m (14' 3" x 10' 0")
- 2.08m x 1.83m (6' 10" x 6' 0")
- Enclosed yard with access to:-
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.71m x 4.42m (22' 0" x 14' 6")
Electric light and power with vehicular access from the Parochial Hall, where there is also car parking.
- Private enclosed front garden with lawned area to side and rear.
Leaving Ballywalter travelling south towards Ballyhalbert the property is on the left hand side after access road to harbour.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »