- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Door Leading To Conservatory
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Wood Burning Stove
- Dining Room Or Fourth Bedroom With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Excellent Range Of Recently Re-Fitted High Gloss Units And Granite Effect Work Surfaces
- Utility Room With Range Of Units To Match Kitchen
- Optional 3 or 4 Bedroom Layout
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Luxury Bathroom With Recently Fitted Contemporary White Suite To Include Free Standing Bath Tub And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Corner Setting With Front And Side Gardens Laid In Lawns
- Enclosed And Paved Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Brick Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- A Superb Example Of These Ever Popular Family Homes, Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC composite triple glazed entrance door. Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade. PVC double glazed door leading to Conservatory.
- Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.78m x 4.21m (15' 8" x 13' 10")
Measurement taken into large bay window. Pine fire surround. Slate tiled hearth. Wood burning stove. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice.
- DINING ROOM OR FOURTH BEDROOM:
- 3.67m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 4.95m x 2.07m (16' 3" x 6' 10")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed door leading to Patio Area.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.71m x 2.97m (15' 5" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of recently re-fitted high and low level units with high gloss doors and granite effect work surfaces. Franke single drainer bowl and a half sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Belling range style cooker with ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.88m (7' 9" x 6' 2")
Range of built in units with high gloss and granite effect work surface. Franke Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.66m (15' 1" x 12' 0")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Extensive range of built in units with sliding mirror doors. Measurement taken to widest points.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. White oak effect PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.97m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Recently fitted contemporary white suite. Free standing bath tub with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splash back and mirror with lighting. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hot press.
- Corner setting. Front and side gardens laid in lawns. Flowerbeds and shrubs. Tarmac driveway/parking area. Enclosed paved patio garden to rear. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
- 5.55m x 3.31m (18' 2" x 10' 10")
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Pond Park Road turn into Nettlehill Road, turn right into Springhill, number 2 is on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »