2 Somerset Court, Coleraine BT51 3LQ
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Four Bedroom / Three Reception or Five Bedroom / Two Reception
- Generous Corner Site
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Enclosed Mature Gardens
- Extremely Popular Residential Location
- Exceptional Family Home
Nestled on a generous corner site, close to local schools, link roads, bus routes and commuter links to Riverside Retail Park, Number 2 Somerset Court boasts four bedroom (master en suite), three reception accommodation. Having been carefully maintained and extended by the current owners of nineteen years, this beautiful family home commands an excellent location within the development and ticks the boxes for the modern family.
Designed to fully utilise the use of natural light, with a very warm and welcome feeling, enhanced by open plan reception accommodation not to mention the mature well stocked gardens which come with their very own apple trees, we are confident that this fabulous home will command strong interest on the open market.
- Entrance Hall:
- with uPVC double glazed entrance goor and sidelights, cloaks cupboard, storage cupboard, ceiling coving, mains powered smoke alarm and telephone point.
- 3.61m x 4.85m (11'10 x 15'11)
with feature Inglenook fireplace, piped for gas fire, wooden over mantle, laminate flooring, TV point, double glazed doors to Conservatory.
- 3.25m x 3.63m (10'8 x 11'11)
with French doors leading to enclosed rear garden, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- with range of eye and low level units comprising; window pelmet with lights, glazed back lit display units, plate display shelving, wine rack, concealed under unit lighting, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, extractor fan and housing with stainless steel splash back, tiling between units, plumed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, laminate flooring.
- Utility Room:
- 2.06m x 2.08m (6'9 x 6'10)
with eye and low level units, tiling between, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, laminate flooring.
- Dining Room:
- 3.02m x 3.63m (9'11 x 11'11)
- Bedroom (4);
- 3.3m x 3.63m (10'10 x 11'11)
- comprising; panel bath with tiling around, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, recessed lighting, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- with storage cupboard, access to partly floored attic, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.63m x 6.83m (11'11 x 22'5)
with walk in wardrobe, TV and telephone point. Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, recessed lighting, extractor fan, vellum window.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.53m x 3.63m (11'7 x 11'11)
with triple sliding mirrored robes.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.07m x 3.61m (10'1 x 11'10)
with eaves storage and Velux window.
- coloured stone driveway with additional parking bay, mature front garden in lawn with mature planting and shrubbery. Rear garden in lawn with paved pathways and patio area, mature planting and shrubbery to include mature apple trees, outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage:
- 2.97m x 6.38m (9'9 x 20'11)
with roller and uPVC pedestrian door, light and power.
From Somerset Road turn right, at the T junction turn right and follow the road. Turn right into Somerset Court, Number 2 will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »