This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Mature Corner Site
- Superb Decorative Order Throughout
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Receptions
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Family Home
- Fully Insulated Games Room With Central Heating, Kitchen & Toiet
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Tarmac Driveway
Simply Stunning! We are delighted to offer for sale arguably one of the finest detached bungalows currently available on the local market. Number 2 has been meticulously tweaked, improved and polished over the past ten years by the current owners to provide what is a modern day stunning home.
Situated on a generous mature corner site with extensive tarmac driveway leading to a generous enclosed rear and side garden. An open plan Lounge and Kitchen complete with high gloss Kitchen & Utility units provide a most welcome social aspect for those of us who like to entertain. On top of the four bedrooms and two receptions come a fully insulated man cave complete with Kitchen and WC.
Only upon internal inspection can the true offering be fully appreciated.
- Entrance Hall:
- With hot press, storage cupboard, laminate flooring, ceiling coving, recessed lighting, telephone point, access to floored attic with light.
- 3.71m x 5.44m (12' 2 x 17' 10)
Feature Sandstone fireplace and hearth, laminate flooring, TV point, ceiling coving.
- Family Room:
- 3.45m x 5.72m (11' 4 x 18' 9)
Feature stone surround and raised slate hearth fireplace with multi fuel stove, recessed lighting, ceiling coving.
- Kitchen/Dining Area:
- 3.45m x 4.67m (11' 4 x 15' 4)
Extensive range of eye and low level deluxe high gloss units, silestone worktops and upstands with concealed LED down lighting, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Integrated 4 burner gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Integrated eye level electrolux oven, LED down lighting, Kardeen flooring, coved ceiling, recessed lighting, TV point, open plan to Family Room.
- Utility Room:
- 2.18m x 3.66m (7' 2 x 12' 0)
(to widest point) Range of eye and low level delux highgloss units, silestone worktops and up stands, concealed LED lighting, intergrated washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, Kardeen flooring, feature eye level radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.14m x 4.62m (13' 7 x 15' 2)
(to widest point) Built in quadruple mirrored sliding robes, ceiling coving.
- Bedroom (2):
- 2.44m x 3.15m (8' 0 x 10' 4)
- Bedroom (3):
- 4.27m x 2.84m (14' 0 x 9' 4)
(to widest point) built in storage cupboard, ceiling coving.
- Bedroom (4) / Snug:
- 3.25m x 3.61m (10' 8 x 11' 10)
Wood laminate flooring. extensive range of high gloss built in shelving and storage, coved ceiling. french doors leading to rear.
- Fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with Aqualisa Power Shower and drencher head fitting, stand alone bath with telephone shower attachment, wall hung sink sink with tiled splash back, low flush WC, points for wall light, recessed lighting, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with additional parking bay. Front garden laid in lawn, bordered by mature hedging, stoned beds with mature planting. Rear garden laid in lawn, generous paved area, outside tap and lights,enclosed by closeboard fencing, coloured stone area with mature planting.
- Custom Built Games Room:
- 4.68m x 5.15m (15' 4 x 16' 11)
Power and lights, central heating, fully insulated with 'Kingspan' uPVC panelled ceiling.
- Custom Built Games Room
- 1.83m x 3.63m (6' 0 x 11' 11)
Kitchen Area: range of eye and low level shaker style units, tiled around worktops, stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, cushion flooring,u PVC panelled ceiling.
- Custom Built Games Room
- Cloaks Cupboard: WC, wash hand basin, half panelled uPVC walls, cushioned flooring, uPVC panelled ceiling.
(in last 30 days)
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »