- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Good Sized Attractive Detached Family Home
- Great Location in Popular Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Providing a Range of Layouts to Suit the Needs of the New Home Owners
- Living Room with Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Family Room
- Dining Room or Potential Fifth Bedroom
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Conservatory Overlooking Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two of Which are on the Ground Floor
- One of the Ground Floor Bedrooms has Extensive Range of Built-in Furniture
- Master Bedroom on the First Floor has Extensive Range of Built-in Furniture
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- First Floor Shower Room with Three Piece Coloured Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Large Integral Garage of Around 35 Feet in Length
- Well Presented Landscaped Front Garden with Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs
- Driveway with Parking
- Exceptional Well Presented Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Westerly Aspect and Excellent Degree of Privacy, An Ideal Space for Children to Safely Play or for Adults to Relax with a Glass of Wine
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationOccupying a fantastic site within this popular residential area here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a superb detached family home with versatile and flexible accommodation offering a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the new home owners.
The ground floor comprises living room with gas fire, separate dining room, or potential fifth bedroom, family room, kitchen with casual dining area, conservatory, two bedrooms, one of which has extensive range of built-in furniture, and a bathroom. Upstairs there are two further bedrooms and a shower room with three piece suite. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a well presented front landscaped garden with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, driveway with parking and exceptional fully enclosed well presented rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy and westerly aspect, which is an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits and large integral garage of around 35' in length.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and the retired due to its proximity to many amenities, including leading local schools, shops, Bangor Grammar School, Bloomfield shopping complex. With no onward chain we thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- uPVC sliding double glazed front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Fully tiled floor, glazed internal double glazed door and glazed internal double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom, storage cupboard, additional storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 4.32m (21' 2" x 14' 2")
at widest points narrowing to 10'6"
Fireplace with raised tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM/POTENIAL FIFTH BEDROOM:
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
- 3.99m x 3.07m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level pine units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, built-in shelving, recessed for fridge freezer, part tiled walls.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Gas fired boiler, tiled floor.
- 5.11m x 2.74m (16' 9" x 9' 0")
at widest points
Fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, door to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.12m (12' 3" x 10' 3")
Extensive range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, bedside tables, overhead storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.9m x 2.62m (9' 6" x 8' 7")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap, hand shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity unit, laminate tile effect floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Storage cupboard, additional storage in eaves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
at widest points
Double built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, additional built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, shelving, walk-in eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.66m (13' 6" x 12' 0")
at widest points
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin on vanity unit, part tiled walls.
- Well presented landscaped front garden with attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, driveway with parking leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 10.92m x 2.59m (35' 10" x 8' 6")
at widest points
Metal up and over door, power, light, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for gas tumble dryer, built-in shelving.
- Well presented fully enclosed rear garden with excellent degree of privacy and westerly aspect, attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved terrace areas, an ideal space for children to play or for adults to relax with a glass of wine, outside tap.
Heading along the Silverbirch Road, in the direction of Ballycrochan Road, turn right into Silverbirch Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »