- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace & patio doors to garden
- Bathroom & ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazed - Phoenix gas central heating
- Off street parking to the front.
- Enclosed garden in lawn to rear
- Conveniently located close to main Belfast Road
Additional InformationLocated just on the fringes of Bangor town and close to the main Belfast Road, this attractive semi detached home would make an excellent first time buy or downsize purchase.
The property offers 3 double bedrooms, a spacious lounge, with feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden, a bathroom and separate ground floor cloakroom, and a kitchen with casual dining area. The property benefits from wood framed double glazing and phoenix gas central heating. Externally there are gardens to front and rear in lawn with pebbled driveway and footpaths.
This is a straight forward home, with pleasant garden and in an ideal location for commuting to Belfast or simply access to Bangor town or Springhill shopping centre. Personal viewing is recommended.
- Covered porch with painted wood door. Storage shed.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Single radiator. Stairs to first floor landing.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.15m x 2.84m (10' 4" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units in cream "Shaker style" finish and granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Single radiator.
- 5.66m x 4.47m (18' 7" x 14' 8")
(At widest points). Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with slate hearth and wood surround. Sliding patio doors to rear garden. Double radiator.
- Feature staircase with spindle handrail and balustrade. Wood effect laminate flooring. Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.35m (14' 8" x 11' 2")
(At widest points). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 2.16m (11' 4" x 7' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs & pebbled driveway. Garden to rear in lawn enclosed by fencing with pedestrian access beyond. Pebbled footpaths.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Bangor along the Belfast Road turn right into Shaftesbury Road just past Hillmount Garden Centre and before the flyover.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »