- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment In Popular And Convenient Location
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms & Spacious Lounge With Dining Area
- Separate Kitchen With High & Low Level Cupboards & Built-In Oven And Hob
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Thermostatic Shower Over Bath
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Intercom System / Lift And Stairs Access To Upper Levels
- Ample Communal Resident And Visitor Parking
- Timber Decked Area Accessed Via Patio Door From Lounge
- Near To Road And Rail Links To Belfast / No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis luxury, modern ground floor apartment situated in a popular and convenient location near to road and rail links to Belfast. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout, comprising of two well proportioned bedrooms, a large lounge with space for dining table and chairs as well as a patio door giving access to a large outside timber decked area. The apartment further benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, a three piece white bathroom suite with thermostatic shower unit, double glazing and a Phoenix Gas heating system. The complex also provides resident and visitor parking, intercom phone system and stairs and lift access to the upper floors. Ideal for investment purposes, someone looking to downsize or for first time buyers alike.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door, wooden flooring, single panelled radiator, intercom phone, telephone point, gas boiler in cupboard off.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.45m x 3.88m (21' 2" x 12' 9")
Wooden flooring, double panelled radiator, TV and phone points, double glazed door to rear decked area, sliding door to kitchen.
- 3.17m x 2.07m (10' 5" x 6' 10")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, single panelled radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.9m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 2.41m (11' 10" x 7' 11")
Overall. Double panelled radiator, telephone point.
- Three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Timber decked area accessed from lounge.
Communal resident and visitor parking areas.
Lift and stair access to upper levels.
Off Belfast Road, Bangor
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »