- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Beach Front Location
- Secure Private Parking
- 2 Bedroom (1 ensuite)
- Security Video Entry System
- Underfloor Heating
- Open Plan Living
- Utility Room & Storage
- Stunning Views
Additional InformationA luxurious elevated apartment within the prestigious Sandy Bay complex, offering excellent sea views across East Strand.
This property comprises 2 double bedrooms (1 with ensuite), open plan kitchen with breakfast bar and living area, bathroom and utility room to the rear a full width covered terrace overlooks the beach and is accessed from both the living area and master bedroom.
On arrival into the secure private car park, The Sandy Bay apartments are ideally situated within walking distance of the town and harbour area with its many shops, cafes and excellent restaurants.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Highly maintained entrance with video entry system and individual apartment mailboxes; tiled flooring; lift access to all floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, alarm panel; spot lights; store cupboard with boiler.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Tiled throughout with ample shelving and storage Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- KITCHEN 3.8 x 3.16 (12'5" x 10'4")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and work surfaces; integrated fridge/freezer; built in oven and microwave; induction hob with extractor fan; breakfast bar with recessed sink unit & integrated dishwasher; including feature shelving.
- LIVING AREA 3.8 x 5.4 (12'5" x 17'8")
- Tiled throughout sliding patio doors leading to the rear terrace area.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27 x 2.8 (14'0" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with sliding patio doors onto the rear terrace.
- Wet room style walk-in shower; low flush WC; wall mounted wash hand basin; chrome towel radiator; fully tiled walls; tiled floor; spot lights; extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.24 x 3.3 (10'7" x 10'9")
- Double bedroom, carpeted throughout with TV point to the front.
- MASTER BATHROOM 2.03m x 3.61m (6'8 x 11'10 )
- Tiled panel bath; wet room style walk-in shower; low flush WC; wall mounted wash hand basin; chrome towel radiator; fully tiled walls; tiled floor; spot lights; extractor fan.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »