- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended End Terrace with Large Enclosed Garden
- Two Good Size Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Fully Tiled Walls
- Modern White Bathroom with Built-in Shower Over Bath and Fully Tiled Walls
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ground Floor Study, Separate Toilet Suite with Fully Tiled Walls and Separate Utility Room
- Brick Paviour to Front and Large Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with Lawn
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities and Schools
Additional InformationA superb extended end terrace property within the popular Sydenham area boasting a good size single storey extension and generous enclosed rear garden with lawn and mature trees.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with ground floor cloak cupboard and utility area, dining room with semi solid oak flooring opening to modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances and fully tiled walls. Adjacent to this, a good size extension with a separate lounge leading to small study area with wood laminate flooring and modern white toilet suite with fully tiled walls.
The first floor offers two good size double bedrooms with wood laminate flooring and modern white bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath and fully tiled walls. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and large South facing garden with decking, lawn and garden shed.
A great property situated on a corner site in the heart of Sydenham close to so many local amenities including Victoria Park, Sydenham Train Station and within walking distance of the popular Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore village with its range of restaurants. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hallway
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/Utility
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Dining Room 18'5 x 9'4 (5.61m x 2.84m)
- Semi-solid Oak flooring. Patio doors. Open to:
- Kitchen 8'4 x 8'0 (2.54m x 2.44m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinets, wood laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, induction hob, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher. Fully tiled walls.
- Lounge 14'2 x 10'3 (4.32m x 3.12m)
- Study 6'8 x 5'8 (2.03m x 1.73m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern white suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'3 x 9'7 (3.73m x 2.92m)
- Small built-in storage area, fitted sliding wardrobes. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'2 x 8'5 (2.79m x 2.57m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower, folding shower screen, vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, chrome feature radiator.
- Enclosed rear garden with large lawn with raised flowerbeds, raised decking, mature trees, garden shed and boundary fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
86th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »