- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms / Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Overlooking Coleraine Rugby, Cricket & Football Club
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Location Close to Town Centre, Amenities & A26
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- EPC Rating C73
- This excellent 3 bedroom ground floor apartment overlooking Coleraine Rugby, Cricket and Football club has been maintained to a very high standard throughout. Being within close distance to Coleraine town centre and amenties and located of the A26. Sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With tiled flooring, telephone point, storage cupboard.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge 6.86m x 5.41m (22'6 x 17'9)
- To widest points. With fully fitted eye and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops and upstands, integrated gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan,integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed lights, plumbed for washing machine, black cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, feature wooden surround and gas inset, French doors, part tiled and part laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1 5.03m x 2.95m (16'6 x 9'8)
- To widest points. TV and telephone points. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.45m x 3.94m (14'7 x 12'11)
- To widest points. TV and telephone points, PVC door leading to side, laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.08m (9'8 x 6'10)
- TV and telephone points.
- Suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled flooring, extractor fan, recessed lights.
- Management Fee
- £300 per 6 months
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »