- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning & stylish townhouse located in the heart of Edenderry Village
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Lots of character, charm and contemporary finishes throughout
- Superb lounge area with a solid wood floor, high ceilings and bi-folding doors
- Kitchen and dining area open to the lounge and patio doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs WC with a modern white two piece suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Fully enclosed and very private rear garden finished with artificial grass
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Easy access to the Lagan Towpath and country walks
- Convenient to all the amenities of South Belfast & the City Centre
Additional InformationAn Absolute Gem!
No.2 Ruby Cottages presents a unique and very special opportunity to purchase a stylish townhouse bursting with charm and character located in the heart of Edenderry. The wonderful open plan lounge, dining and kitchen benefits from high ceilings and recently fitted bi-folding doors that enable you to separate the space or have it open plan. This spacious home provides a chilled and ambient feel to ensure that the stresses of a hard day are forgotten about once you set foot through your front door.
Downstairs comprises a wonderful open plan space in the form of a lounge, kitchen and dining area. There is also under stair storage, a rear hall and a WC. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking. The private rear garden is fully enclosed and finished with artificial grass to provide a great place to enjoy a drink with a bite to eat.
Edenderry Village is an idyllic semi-rural setting and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is hard to believe that the bustle of South and Central Belfast are only a few minutes away by car and you have Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.97m x 4.80m (19'7" x 15'9")
- Kitchen / Dining 19' 7'' x 10' 9'' (5.96m x 3.27m)
- Rear Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 14' 4'' x 10' 4'' (4.37m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 9' 11'' (3.86m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 9'' x 8' 11'' (3.27m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom 9' 4'' x 9' 2'' (2.84m x 2.79m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »