This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- New electric radiators
- PVC double glazed windows (Bedrooms triple glazed)
- Secure car parking
- Intercom system
- Lift facilities
- Sea views
- Central location
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Additional InformationMost conveniently located first floor apartment enjoying uninterrupted sea views over the West Bay and beyond. Located within 5 minutes stroll to the Harbour area, West and East strand beaches. The bright spacious accommodation provides reception hall, open plan living/ dining/ kitchen. In addition there are two good sized bedrooms and refitted shower room. The French door in the living area leads to an enclosed balcony with sea views. Access to the apartment is via the main reception hall or via the communal car park which is within the complex; there are also lift facilities. The heating system has been upgraded to electric radiators and the bedroom windows are triple glazed.
- COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, stairs and lift facilities.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Built-in hotpress.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.72m x 4.22m (18' 9" x 13' 10")
Living area with laminate wood floor, and tiled wall around French door. French door leading to balcony, sea views. Kitchen/Dining Area with high and low level 'Shaker' maple style units with contrasting worktops, tiled between the units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated hob and oven with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.57m (13' 10" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.97m (13' 8" x 9' 9")
- White suite comprising double base shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower and pvc panels .Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush w.c.,extractor fan, and wall mounted dimplex heater. Part painted wood panelled walls, pvc sheeted ceiling.
- Separate access from secure car park to rear.
- All purchasers will be shareholders in a management company formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
Travel along Kerr Street and veer onto Lower Main Street where you will find Royale Court apartments located on the right hand side on a corner site.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »