- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Cul De Sac Close To Down Royal Race Course And Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- Entrance Hall With Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Limestone Effect And Granite Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Family Room With Patio Doors
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Fitted Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Tarmac Driveway With Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door And Utility Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Excellent B86 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended To Appreciate This Stunning Family Home
A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Cul De Sac Close To Down Royal Race Course And Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite double glazed entrance door with side panels. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
- 4.53m x 3.89m (14' 10" x 12' 9")
Limestone effect and granite fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 6.96m x 4.31m (22' 10" x 14' 2")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Centre island with dining bar. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Extractor unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.31m x 3.17m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
Two PVC double glazed doors to Rear. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.08m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.27m x 3.03m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
- LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.6m x 3.07m (18' 4" x 10' 1")
Low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. PVC double glazed entrance door.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with large paved patio area. Flowerbed with shrubbery. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Tarmac driveway to Front with paved path to Entrance Door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Kesh Road turn onto Royal Manor. Number 2 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »