- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Much Admired and Deceptively Spacious Cottage Style Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout Retaining Much of the Original Character and Charm
- Living Room with Bay Window Leading to Dining Area, Both with Attractive Fireplaces
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to the First Floor
- First Floor Contemporary Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Well Tended Front and Enclosed Landscaped Rear Gardens with an Array of Planting and Shrubs, Timber Decking and Brick Paviour Patios Ideal for Barbecues and Outdoor Entertaining
- Sought After and Convenient Location
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Both Road and Rail
- In Close Proximity to a Range of Schools, National Trust Coastal Path and Local Shops and Amenities
- Rent: £795 Per Month Inc Rates
Additional InformationRoseville Cottages are a much admired row of charming terraced homes and are ideally situated along the Crawfordsburn Road in this well established and sought after area of Carnalea. The location offers ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes. Carnalea railway halt and golf club are also within close proximity as is a range of local schools and the National Trust coastal path.
This deceptively spacious home enjoys beautifully presented accommodation throughout with tasteful internal decor. Of particular note is the living room with bay window which adjoins dining area through square arch. There is a solid maple wooden floor throughout the two rooms and attractive fireplaces.
To the ground floor there is also a modern fully fitted kitchen. To the first floor level are three well proportioned bedrooms and a recently upgraded contemporary bathroom white suite. This property exudes character and charm and much of the period character features remain.
The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped with an array of shrubs and planting, timber decking and brick paviour patio areas ideal for outdoor entertaining. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing.
This is the ideal solution for those seeking a bright and spacious period cottage style home with contemporary twist. With so many quality attributes on offer this is a property that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn in the direction of Bangor, along the Crawfordsburn Road, Roseville Cottages are located on the right hand side just after the turning for Wandsworth Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »