- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Double Fronted Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Location
- Convenient Access to a Selection of Popular Local Schools
- An excellent Double Fronted Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Location
- Convenient Access to a Selection of Popular Local Schools & South Belfast Ring Road
- Superb Garden Areas to Front & Rear Extending to approximately 0.3 of an Acre
- Family Accommodation with Bright Well Proportioned Rooms Throughout
- Drawing Room, Living Room, Dining Room & Exceptional Conservatory
- Kitchen & Dining Area with Adjoining Utility Room & Shower Room
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- Bedroom 4 Currently Used as a Home Office Space & Incorporating a Fixed Staircase to Developed Roofspace Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationAn excellent double fronted semi detached family home in a prime position in this ever popular area of south east Belfast.
Well positioned close to the south east Belfast Ring Road at Knockbreda, conveniently placed close to a popular range of local primary and secondary schools.
We are confident that prospective purchasers will be suitably impressed upon an internal inspection. The family accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, living room, dining room and an excellent conservatory. Additionally the well fitted kitchen area benefits from an adjoining utility room and shower room.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, the master benefitting from an ensuite shower room and separate dressing room area. Bedroom 4 is presently utilized as a home office space incorporating a fixed staircase to a developed roofspace, storage area.
The extensive garden areas to front and rear are laid in lawns, mature hedge border and mature shrubs and trees. We can highly recommend an early appointment to view.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature solid wood flooring, cornice ceiling, understairs cloaks area.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.58m (17' 3" x 11' 9")
Feature beamed fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset, open fire and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.07m (14' 7" x 10' 1")
Feature mahogany fireplace surround and mantle, marble and polished granite inset and open fire. Double doors to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.1m (11' 4" x 10' 2")
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
Range of modern high and low level units, excellent work surfaces, intgrated dishwasher, built-in four ring hob, built-in oven and grill, polished granite work surface area with built-in cupboards underneath, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- 5.59m x 3.73m (18' 4" x 12' 3")
Solid wood strip flooring, double French doors to rear decking area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 1.7m (8' 2" x 5' 7")
Range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubilce with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- P-shaped bath with mixer tap and Aqualisa shower unit, wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage underneath, airing cupboard with Worcester gas boiler, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage underneath, vanity mirror with inset lighting, ceramic tiled floor, shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, heated towel rail style radiator.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.23m (11' 1" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.15m (11' 4" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.31m x 2.29m (7' 7" x 7' 6")
Currently used as a home office space and incorporating a fixed staircase to a developed roofspace storage area.
- ROOFSPACE STORAGE ROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 3.12m (12' 6" x 10' 3")
2 Velux windows and additional eaves storage.
- ROOFSPACE STORAGE ROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.15m (15' 3" x 10' 4")
2 Velux windows and additional eaves storage.
- The extensive gardens to both front and rear extend to approximately 0.3 of an acre with lawn areas at both front and rear, mature hedge borders, mature shrubs and trees, loarge timber decking area at rear.
Rosetta Road from Knockbreda Road turn left just past St Andrews Church into Rosetta Road East.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »