- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive bright and spacious extended detached villa on a generous corner site
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite (installed 2015)
- Drawing room with feature fireplace
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Luxury family bathroom (installed 2015)
- Sun room/dining room with patio door overlooking front garden
- uPVC double glazing
- Downstairs cloaks with wc
- Lovely garden to front, side and rear
- Ample off-street parking
- Attached garage
- Quiet yet convenient location, close to local schools and amenities
- Gas fired central heating (Worcester boiler)
Additional InformationOccupying a generous corner site this attractive villa would be ideal for a range of buyers including families looking for a substantial, well-located home with little to do but move in.
On entering the hall there is a feeling of warmth and character. Natural light floods in through large windows giving an appealing airy feel throughout.
Ideal for availing of some of the province's leading schools, excellent local amenities in Summerhill, Ballyhackamore and Kings Square are all close at hand.
We would urge viewing at your earliest opportunity.
- Archway to:
- TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC and glazed door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Recessed spotlights.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, plumbed for washing machine.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.45m x 4.06m (21' 2" x 13' 4")
Wooden floor. Attractive fireplace with sandstone surround, inset and hearth. Living flame gas fire, cornice ceiling.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.61m (12' 3" x 11' 10")
Wooden flooring, attractive fireplace with living flame gas fire.
- 3.76m x 2.67m (12' 4" x 8' 9")
Range of high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob and double oven, extractor hood, integrated Bosch dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. One and a half bowl sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN AREA:
- 2.46m x 2.18m (8' 1" x 7' 2")
Additional cupboards with formica work surfaces. Velux window. Steps to rear. Door to rear.
- SUN ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.94m (16' 8" x 12' 11")
Wooden floor, uPVC sliding door, recessed spotlights. Velux windows. Overlooking front pavior patio area.
- Access to fully floored roofspace, Velux window. Hotpress with radiator and Worcester boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.81m (12' 11" x 12' 6")
Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, mains shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, drawers underneath. Heated towel rail, recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.48m (13' 2" x 11' 5")
Laminate flooring, wash hand basin, cupboard below. Built-in wardrobe with cupboard above. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
Laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with cupboards below. Low flush wc, shower cubicle with mains shower, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Range of mature bushes, trees and shrubs. Pavior patio area.
Off-street carparking, narnia style light post, outside light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, power and light, tap.
- REAR GARDEN:
- In lawn, shed, paving. Outside tap.
Go past Parliament Buildings on the Upper Newtownards Road and Rosepark is on right hand side. Turn into Rosepark East and South is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »