- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious and Exceptionally Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Double Oven, Dishwasher and Washer-Drier, Open to Dining Area with French Doors to Rear Communal Garden
- Living Room
- Three Double Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with En- Suite
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Off-Street Allocated Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including George Best Belfast City Airport, The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Grounds and Belfast Town Centre
- Belmont and Ballyhackamore Also Close By
- In Close Proximity to George Best City Airport, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Grounds and Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationRosepark Lodge is a popular and small development of apartments located just off the Upper Newtownards Road where there are many amenities close by including George Best City Airport, Ulster Hospital, Stormont grounds and Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages. This is the perfect opportunity for a first time buyer, young professional or someone looking to downsize.
The apartment has been tastefully presented throughout with a high standard of fixtures and fittings throughout. Benefitting from its own front door, the apartment comprises of living room, bathroom with white suite and three good sized bedrooms. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen open to ample dining area with French doors to the outside. Externally there are excellent car parking facilities.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 4.01m (15' 0" x 13' 2")
Solid beech wooden floor, outlook to front.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.72m x 3.61m (18' 9" x 11' 10")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen, range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, built-in high level double oven, low voltage spotlight, integrated dishwasher, ample dining area, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.57m (10' 11" x 8' 5")
Built-in storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower with chrome shower unit, additional attachment, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.21m (8' 1" x 7' 3")
Large storage cupboard under stairs.
- Communal gardens with patio area and loose stone, residents' car parking and allocated spaces for apartment, water tap.
- Management Company: Approximately £40 per month.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, out of Belfast, Rosepark Lodge is on the right hand side opposite Stormont Civil Service Playing Fields.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »