- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic semi-detached property in the Castlereagh area of East Belfast
- Renovated in recent years to a very high standard throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a tiled floor
- Living room with a tiled floor and a hole in the wall fireplace
- Wonderful open plan kitchen/diner with double doors to the garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with fitted sliderobes
- Modern shower room with a white suite
- Large shed with light, power, a sink and plumbing for a washing machine
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area and a south westerly aspect
- Front garden and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationGood To Go!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a spacious semi-detached property located in a popular area of East Belfast. The current owner has renovated the property in recent years to create a super home that you simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer. Furthermore the property occupies a generous site that offers a spacious driveway and lovely gardens to the front and back.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a tiled floor, a spacious living room and a fantastic open plan kitchen and dining room with double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms - one with fitted sliderobes and a modern shower room with a white suite. There is a large shed that benefits from plumbing, a sink, light & power.
To the front there is a spacious tarmac driveway and a front garden laid in lawn. The rear garden is south west facing, is fully enclosed and offers a lawn and a lovely patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
Rochester Drive is ideally located between the Cregagh & Castlereagh Road that offer an excellent range of local amenities to include the ever popular Forestside shopping centre. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of leading primary and secondary schools in the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.39m x 3.94m (14'5" x 12'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.78m x 6.05m (12'5" x 19'10")
- Bedroom 1 4.39m x 3.81m (14'5" x 12'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.81m x 3.30m (12'6" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 2.16m (9'2" x 7'1")
- Shower Room 2.67m x 2.49m (8'9" x 8'2")
- Shed/Utility 7.62m x 3.66m (25' x 12')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »