This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment
- Spectacular Views Across National Trust Headland to Belfast Lough and the Antrim
- Spacious Lounge Dining Room with Patio Doors
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Comtemporary Bathroom with White Suite
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter via Both Road and Rail
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Private Car Parking and Additional Visitor Parking
- Rent: £695 Per Month Inc Rates
- Available: February 2018
Additional InformationCommanding spectacular views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim coastline and hills, this beautifully presented apartment is sure to create instant interest.
The idyllic location in Seahill, Craigavad, provides a tranquil setting with direct access to the National Trust headland and coastal walks of the County Down coastline.
Number 2 is a first floor apartment with bright lounge with patio doors, fully fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite and contemporary white bathroom suite. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and private residents parking.
Seahill is a well renowned residential address offering ease of access for the city commuter via both road and rail.
Travelling from Holywood along the main Belfast to Bangor dual carriageway turn left into Seahill, which is signposted for Rockport School. Veer left down Seahill Road. Continue to the bottom, turning left onto Craigdarragh Park. Follow this road around, travelling up the hill to Rhanbuoy Gardens/Rockport Reef.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »