- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended detached bungalow with detached garage
- Five generous bedrooms, master bedroom with PVC double doors to the rear ensuite shower room and fitted bedroom units
- Drawing room with walk-in bay window, feature fireplace and moulded cornicing and ceiling rose
- Spacious hallway with reclaimed solid wood floor
- Open plan kitchen-dining room with a beautifully fitted light oak kitchen with ample high and low level units and coordinating island unit
- Spacious sun room to the rear with black cast iron multi-fuel burning stove
- Modern bathroom with white suite including a corner jacuzzi bath
- Enclosed gardens to the front, sides and rear laid out in lawns with patio areas
- Tarmac driveway with second tarmac driveway with right of way
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Rent: £50 per year
- Rates: £ 1555.05 per year as of 16/4/19
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 2435 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A very desirable detached bungalow wonderfully tucked away in a private setting just off a much respected residential development and convenient to the local amenities of Magheralin including Maralin Primary School as well as good road links to other provincial towns. The property has fantastic accommodation that is flexible for alternative layouts, providing a bright and airy ambience throughout. A good sized garden with private aspect will undoubtedly appeal to many discerning purchasers. Viewing a must!
Regents Grove is a cul-de-sac accessed at the west end of Regents Wood, which is just off the New Forge Road (B9) in Magheralin.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »