- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Bungalow
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with luxury en-suite and dressing room
- Well proportioned Lounge with feature fireplace and multi fuel stove
- Beautifully appointed dining kitchen with superb range of integrated appliances
- Conservatory with sunny aspect
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Oil fired central heating from fully condensing boiler
- Spacious detached garage with storage loft over and electrically controlled roller door
- Easily maintained gardens
Situated in a small, quiet cul-de-sac this exceptional detached bungalow has been extended and upgraded to offer a specification to be admired by even the most descerning of buyers.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring.
- 4.25m x 4.7m (13' 11" x 15' 5")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, pitched pine surround, cast iron multi fuel stove, oak flooring.
- 2.86m x 5.35m (9' 5" x 17' 7")
Inset 1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of fitted contemporary high and low level units with stainless steel handles, laminate work surfaces, integrated Hotpoint double under bench oven, integrated Hotpoint ceramic hob, Hotpoint stainless steel chimney style extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partial ceramic wall tiling, fully ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- 2.74m x 3.m (9' 0" x 9' 10")
Laminate flooring, double french doors to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.19m x 3.71m (10' 6" x 12' 2")
Laminate flooring. Luxury Ensuite Shower Room: Large walk-in shower enclosure, Aqualisa thermostatic shower, vanity unit with counter top basin and storage under, back to wall wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting, chrome towel radiator.
- Dressing Area
- Full length range of fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.4m x 4.72m (7' 10" x 15' 6")
Full length range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, cupboards, drawers and bedside tables.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.51m x 3.96m (8' 3" x 13' 0")
Built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Free standing ball and claw footed bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower enclosure with Aqualisa thermostatic shower, vanity unit with counter top basin, mixer taps and storage under, back to wall wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, towel radiator.
- Inner Hallway
- Folding ladder to fully insulated roof space.
- Detached Matching Garage
- 3.56m x 5.66m (11' 8" x 18' 7")
Electrically operated roller door, light and power, fully condensing oil fired boiler, folding loft ladders to roof space storage, PVC door.
- Double gates with gravel driveway leading to gravel parking area. Gravel flower beds to the front.
Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden in gravel with paved patio area, shrub beds. PVC oil storage tank, outside water tap and lighting. 2 Garden sheds.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »