- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Apartment in Sought After Residential Area
- Modern and Well Maintained Development
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room with Balcony
- Luxury Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well-Proportioned Double Bedooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Multiple Storage Cupboards and Utility Cupboard
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Throughout
- One Allocated and Additional Visitor Parking
- Transport Links for Belfast, Holywood and Bangor
- Broad Range of Popular Shops and Amenities in Area
- Close to Holywood Golf Club, Stormont and C.I.Y.M.S.
Additional InformationA stunning first floor apartment within the Redburn Court development, situated just off the ever popular Old Holywood Road between Holywood and East Belfast.
This attractive location benefits from convenience to a broad range of local amenities including Tesco Supermarket, IKEA, Bannatyne Health Club and George Best Belfast City Airport, as well as accessibility to transport links for Belfast, Bangor and Dundonald.
The apartment itself is exceptionally well presented and has been finished to an exacting specification with a range of integrated appliances and modern sanitaryware. The accommoation comprises open plan kitchen/living, two well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a spacious bathroom. There are multiple storage cupboards and roof space access.
Externally there is allocated and visitor parking and well maintained common areas. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. There is a sheltered balcony accessed from the living room offering some private outdoor space.
With little for the purchaser to do but simply move in, this home will create strong interest on today's market and can only fully be appreciated by internal appraisal. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Hardwood front door with secure keypad entry to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, internal staircase to personal hardwood front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, access to roof space, cloaks cupboard, large storage cupboard, utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine and housing 'Vokera' gas combi boiler, study area, alarm keypad, telephone intercom handset.
- KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM:
- 7.24m x 4.08m (23' 9" x 13' 5")
KITCHEN: Modern gloss white range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting, glass display units, laminate work surfaces and glass splashback, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer, chrome mixer tap, boiling water and filtered water tap, integrated electric under bench oven, four ring ceramic induction hob with glass and stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, laminate wooden floor, open plan to...
LIVING ROOM: Recessed spotlights, carpeted floor, T.V. and aerial points, double sliding patio door to balcony, telephone intercom handset.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.59m x 3.22m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.94m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- 2.52m x 2.49m (8' 3" x 8' 2")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with shower screen, chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor.
- CAR PARK:
- One allocated parking space, visitor parking and well maintained communal grounds.
- £927 pa to include building insurance and maintenance of all common areas.
Redburn Court is located off Old Holywood Road between Knocknagoney, East Belfast and Redburn, Holywood.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
121st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »