2 Rathcool Street, Off Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 7GA
3 Bed End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented & Decorated End Terrace Just off the Lisburn Road
- Excellent Sized Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Three Excellent Double Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ready for any Potential Purchaser to Move in
- Only a Stones Throw from the Lisburn Road & all the Amenities it has to offer & Convenient to the Royal Victoria & City Hospitals & Queens University
Additional InformationThis superb and terrace occupies an excellent much sough after location just off the Lisburn Road and all of its amenities. The property is also convenient to Belfast City and Royal Victoria hospitals and Queen's University.
The property is well presented by the current owner and offers well proportioned accommodation and generous accommodation.
Recent sales have proven very popular thus early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.9088m x 3.3528m (22' 8" x 11' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.048m x 1.905m (10' 0" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob and oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls,ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5212m x 2.9464m (14' 10" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.1148m x 2.9972m (13' 6" x 9' 10")
Storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2004m x 2.3368m (10' 6" x 7' 8")
- Enclosed rear yard with Grand Valex oil fired boiler, oil tank and access to rear alleyway.
Heading out of Belfast on Lisburn Road Rathcool Street is on the right hand side opposite the police station.
133rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »