- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property Convenient To Local Shops And Train Station
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen And Dining Area With Range of Built In Units And Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Rear Hallway With Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Triton Electric Shower
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Robe)
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
A Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property Convenient To Local Shops And Train Station
- 3.81m x 3.35m (12' 6" x 11' 0")
Measurement to include open tread staircase with spindled balustrade. PVC entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Decorative fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Flame effect electric fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 3.82m x 2.43m (12' 6" x 7' 12")
Range of high and low level units. Oak effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath. Tritan electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.35m (12' 7" x 11' 0")
Measurement taken to widest points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 1.79m (11' 2" x 5' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.42m x 1.93m (7' 11" x 6' 4")
Built in robe.
- Enclosed rear yard. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Please note there is no access from the rear entry to the property.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Lambeg Road, turn left into Railway View, number 2 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »