- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary Detached Residence Approximately 3,500 Square Foot
- Set in Clay Brick Walled Courtyard and Designer Gardens
- Magnificent Detached Family Residence Located within the Lagan Valley Regional Park
- Extending to Approximately 3,500 Square Feet
- Large Lounge with Gas Fire
- Separate Family Room
- Modern Fully German Kitchen with Breakfast Island and Ample Dining Area
- Additional Dining Room
- Large Playroom/Home Study Area, Ideal for a Number of Different Uses
- Four Double Bedrooms All Incorporating Luxurious En Suite Shower Rooms
- Luxurious Fully Tiled Bathroom Throughout
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Utility Room
- Double Garage with Electric Up and Over Doors
- Feature Glazed Entrance Hallway Complete with High Specification Oak Flooring Leading Directly to Rear Paved Patio Area and Landscaped Gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Hardwood Double Glazed Window Frames
- Rural Countryside of Drumbeg on Boundary of Malone Location
- Extremely Convenient to Amenities of Lisburn and South Belfast
- Close to Forestside Shopping Complex
- Close to Drumbo, Edenderry and Belvoir Park
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Finished to an Exceptionally High Standard
- Beautifully Presented Landscaped Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
Additional InformationQuarterlands has quickly become well established and much admired for its innovative contemporary design and exceptional calibre of fixtures and finishes. Set in an extremely convenient and popular location, this modern detached property occupies a sought after location in the village of Drumbeg at the top of Upper Malone Road in the heart of the Lagan Valley regional district. Convenient to a host of amenities in the surrounding area including Malone Golf Club, Dunmurry Golf Club, Lady Dixon Park, shopping facilities and leading schools.
The property offers extremely well proportioned and adaptable accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard which is ideal for families. Briefly, the accommodation comprises of three separate reception rooms and a modern fully fitted kitchen open to casual dining area. There are four double bedrooms, all incorporating en suites, to the first floor. Furthermore, the property features a large study/first floor playroom.
Built in 2005, Number 2 has all the mod cons that families expect and runs a low maintenance eco-friendly property. Being situated so close to the Lagan Tow Path, with fantastic cycling routes into Belfast city centre, this property creates a lifestyle with the best of both worlds. In close proximity to a variety of local amenities and public transport routes and minutes away from leading schools, this fine home can only be appreciated upon internal inspection.
- Hardwood glazed front door, large glazed top light and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, hardwood double glazed access door to rear garden with side light.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.14m (17' 7" x 13' 7")
Oak wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, hardwood double glazed sliding doors to front garden, raised wall mounted contemporary gas fire with sandstone surround and hearth.
- 5.33m x 5.m (17' 6" x 16' 5")
Contemporary German kitchen with range of integrated appliances including fridge, dishwasher and washing machine in utility, granite worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, built-in high level double oven, built-in frosted glazed display unit, breakfast island with granite worktops, five ring gas hob with Bosch extractor fan above, built-in breakfast bar, polished porcelain tiled floor, open to ample dining area, low voltage spotlight, hardwood oak glazed double doors to family room, access to utility off kitchen.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, extractor fan, polished porcelain tiled floor, cloaks area, service door to garage
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.27m (17' 6" x 14' 0")
Oak wooden floor, hardwood double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, wall mounted contemporary open fire with chrome trim, built-in shelving, low voltage spotlight.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.71m (17' 7" x 12' 2")
Measurements at widest points.
Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook to rear garden.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.89m x 5.64m (19' 4" x 18' 6")
Electric up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler, water tap, double glazed access door to rear garden.
- STAIRS TO STUDY / GAMES ROOM:
- 5.92m x 5.51m (19' 5" x 18' 1")
Oak laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight.
- Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook to rear garden, dual aspect windows, built-in cupboard with pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.51m x 3.61m (18' 1" x 11' 10")
Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook to rear garden.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, hatch to roofspace.
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled bath, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit and additional attachment, fully tiled walls with alcove display units, low voltage spotlight, floor to ceiling radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.81m (13' 8" x 12' 6")
Mature outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- Low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, mirror recess with LED touch screen light, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 3.78m (13' 8" x 12' 5")
Mature outlook to front, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, mirror recess with LED touch screen light.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 5.28m (12' 8" x 17' 4")
Feature floor to ceiling window, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, chrome heated towel rail, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, mirror with LED touch screen light, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio pathways with shrubs, loose stone, raised flowerbeds in sleepers, excellent degree of privacy, raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, garden shed, front area with loose stone, excellent privacy to get afternoon sun, brick paved driveway for off-street parking leading to garage, oil PVC storage tank.
Continue out of Upper Malone Road to Drumbeg Church and onto Ballyskeagh Road. Pass Robert Stewart's Spirit Grocers and turn onto Quarterlands Road after Drumbeg Cottages. The development is on your right at a sharp bend after Hambleden Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »