- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elevated site with superb panoramic views over Belfast Lough
- Substantial family home c.3,300 sq ft.
- 4 double bedrooms 3 reception rooms + study
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities plus cloakroom
- Painted kitchen with large pine dresser unit and space for casual dining
- Double integral garage
- uPVC double glazing with 'K' glass and UV filter to front
- Backing onto Holywood Golf course
- Excellent insulation to cavity walls, under floor void and roofspace
- Gas fired central heating
- Constructed approx. 19 years ago
- Walking distance of Priory College, Sullivan Upper, St. Patrick's and Holywood Primary schools
- Easily managed gardens to front in lawns and flower beds with low maintenance patios and terrace to rear
- Available now
- Includes garden maintenance
Additional InformationTo arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Rodgers & Browne Estate Agents on 02890421414 or visit www.rodgersandbrowne.co.uk
- Hardwood double glazed door and side panels with inset leaded glass to:
- SUN ROOM / RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, feature arched window with superb elevated views of Belfast Lough and into Belfast Harbour estate. Double, oak, arched doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring, feature central staircase with pine spindles and oak handrail.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
oak flooring, fluted columns, cornice ceiling and centre rose.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.57m (19' 3" x 15' 0")
feature Craigavon marble fireplace, inset mains gas fire, feature arched windows with superb elevated Lough views, cornice ceiling and centre rose, double beveled glass doors to entrance hall.
- FAMILY ROOM / TV ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
feature 'Jotul' cast iron stove with inset bottled gas fire, brick recess, tiled hearth, exposed beam ceiling, feature arched windows with superb elevated Lough views, double beveled glass doors to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN & CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 4.19m (20' 0" x 13' 9")
inset composite 11/2 tub sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of painted high & low level cupboards, ceramic tiled work tops, integrated fridge, dishwasher, Belling range cooker with electric and bottled gas hob in brick recess, extractor, ceramic tiled floor, feature pine dresser unit, space for breakfast table and chairs with side views of Belfast Lough. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY / STUDY:
- 3.73m x 2.36m (12' 3" x 7' 9")
- 1.91m x 1.6m (6' 3" x 5' 3")
low flush wc., wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.68m (6' 0" x 5' 6")
plumbed for washing machine, high & low level cupboards, laminate work tops, ceramic tiled floor, extractor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden and drying area.
Separate cloaks cupboard and Hot Press with lagged copper cylinder and Willis water heater.
Feature central staircase to FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.41m x 4.57m (17' 9" x 15' 0")
built in wardrobes, superb elevated views of Belfast Lough.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.51m x 2.36m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
panelled corner bath, low flush wc.,wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, walls partly tiled, fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira Sport instant heat shower, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.31m x 4.57m (17' 5" x 15' 0")
superb elevated views of Belfast Lough, Built in wardrobes, laminate flooring,
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.83m (10' 6" x 6' 0")
low flush wc., vanitory unit, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring instant heat shower, extractor. Also en suite to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 2.51m (12' 6" x 8' 3")
built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.98m (8' 3" x 6' 6")
low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting, extractor, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport instant heat shower.
- LARGE LANDING AS STUDY AREA:
- Also potential for fixed staircase to:
- Large, insulated roofspace with further development potential if required (subject to permissions)
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail down to:
- 2.06m x 1.68m (6' 9" x 5' 6")
electricity distribution board and trip switches.
- GARAGE (1):
- 5.87m x 4.42m (19' 3" x 14' 6")
Light and power, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- GARAGE (2):
- 6.1m x 3.35m (20' 0" x 11' 0")
electric remote control up and over door. Loft storage access to under floor storage and useful maintenance access.
- Large brick paver driveway, turning and parking space.
Drying area and bin storage.
Mature gardens to front in lawns, flower beds, shrubs, borders and hedges. Ornamental pond.
Brick paver pathways.
Sheltered rear garden in paver and planted gravel beds for easy maintenance.
Between Demesne Park and entrance to Holywood Golf Club
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »