- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Beech Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage
- Corner Site / Cul De Sac
Additional InformationThat extra bit of elbow room is always welcome, particularly when raising a family, therefore the introduction of this semi detached property to the housing market will be a welcome addition to those who are focused on good room dimensions, a very acceptable level of domestic comfort, a location that simply gives the best of convenience to a wide host of amenities and above all a price that brings a smile to your face, as this delightful property has it all. The overall combination of these features provides a well balanced environment in which to enjoy a care- free lifestyle.
If you had the chance, as you now do, would you not prefer the lifestyle on offer through owning this home? To achieve it however, a resolute and quick reaction to this information may be the way to obtain a happy outcome.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ..
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- 13 Pane glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 25'6" x 11'0" (7.77m x 3.35m)
- Multi-fuel stove with tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed French doors leading to ...
- FAMILY ROOM 9'0" x 8'8" (2.74m x 2.64m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 12'0" x 8'0" (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Range of beech high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor canopy with Candy extractor fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Concealed lighting. Pine ceiling with 6 Downlights. Laminated wood floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11" x 9'5" (3.63m x 2.87m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'0" x 10'0" (3.05m x 3.05m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8" x 7'8" (2.64m x 2.34m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE 19'1" x 11'11" (5.82m x 3.63m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with conifers. Tap. Boiler house. Sensor light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »