- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern first floor apartment in a compact development with off road parking.
- Deceptively spacious reception accommodation with balcony.
- Kitchen area - walnut units: stainless steel oven, gas hob, chimney extractor, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- 2 bedrooms master with en-suite.
- Within walking distance of trains and buses.
- PVC framed double glazing.
- Phoenix gas central heating.
- Currently tenanted, earning £675 per month (6 months left on lease)
- No ongoing chain.
Old Shore Road, Carrickfergus
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING: 29' 9'' x 15' 9'' (9.06m x 4.80m)
- Lounge / dining with laminate wood floor, recessed downlighters. Kitchen area fitted in Walnut effect units, contrasting laminate work surfaces, built in stainless steel oven, 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel and glass extractor fan, inlaid sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine all with matching front panels, wine rack, wall tiling around work surfaces, tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 19' 2'' x 9' 1'' (5.84m x 2.77m)
- Recessed downlighters.
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM: 5' 9'' x 5' 1'' (1.75m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising fully tiled and screened shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, sink unit with mixer tap, low flush w.c., chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, recessed downlighters, extractor.
- BEDROOM 2: 12' 3'' x 11' 4'' (3.73m x 3.45m)
- Recessed downlighters.
- BATHROOM: 8' 1'' x 6' 7'' (2.46m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed downlighters, extractor.
- 1 car parking space.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »