- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PARKING TO FRONT
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to own a beautiful 3 Bed semi-detached chalet bungalow in the private Old Mill House development, Victoria Road, Newbuildings.
Located only a short distance from Derry city centre, this property offers well proportioned living accommodation, suitable for a range of buyers in search of a short commute.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Accessed via entrance hall with laminate flooring throughout , the ground floor accommodation of this property consists of;
- Living Room 4.8 x 3.4 (15'8" x 11'1")
- Laminate flooring throughout, TV and telephone points with feature electric fire.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.5 x 3.6 (11'5" x 11'9")
- Tiled flooring, with high and low level units, wood effect counter tops, stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezer, oven & hob, and rear door access to utility room.
- Utility Room 2.3 x 1.6 (7'6" x 5'2")
- Laminate flooring throughout, with high and low level units, wood effect counter tops, stainless steel sink, access points for washing machine and tumble dryer. Rear door leading to private back garden.
- WC 2.44 x 0.9 (8'0" x 2'11")
- Laminate flooring throughout , with wash hand basin and low flush toilet.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor accommodation comprises;
- Master Bedroom 3.65 x 3.4 (11'11" x 11'1" )
- A large double bedroom front facing , carpeted throughout . TV points. Access to dressing room (2.65m x 1.0m) which has existing plumbing in place for en-suite conversion.
- Bedroom 2 3.48 x 2.7 (11'5" x 8'10")
- Double bedroom, rear facing , carpeted throughout.
- Bedroom 3 2.6 x 2.5 (8'6" x 8'2" )
- Single bedroom, rear facing , carpeted throughout.
- Bathroom 2.3 x 1.9 (7'6" x 6'2")
- Laminate flooring throughout with full height feature tiling to sink and shower cubicle. White sanitary ware with large bath inc dual mixer tap and shower head . Low flush WC
- REAR GARDEN
- Well presented private rear garden with artificial grass. Parking to front .
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »