- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious detached villa
- Positioned on the cusp of the busy shopping town of Newtownards
- Located along the popular Donaghadee Road, ideal for families
- Entrance hall with Oak floor
- Downstairs cloakroom comprising modern White suite
- Great sized lounge with feature red brick fireplace
- Dining room with patio doors to rear
- Deluxe fitted kitchen in high and low level Oak units
- Separate utility room
- Four bedrooms, bed 1 with shower room
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern White suite
- Detached garage
- Brick paver driveway
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, large patio area, flowerbeds and new fencing
- Gas fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity walls and roof space are insulated
- The house is fitted for fttp internet (fibre to the property)
Additional InformationThis well presented detached villa is ideally located within a most popular development along the popular Donaghadee Road. In need of some light modernisation this property would be the ideal purchase for a young family unit or downsizers alike.
Newtownards is a thriving town with a bustling high street packed with national brands, fantastic range of independently owned stores, great leisure facilities and country parks to avail of and offers schooling options at primary, secondary and tertiary level.
No. 2 Newtown Heights rests on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear in lawns, paved patio area and well stocked flowerbeds.
To arrange your private viewing appointment please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- Brick pavior path to uPVC double glazed front door with outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished oak floor, telephone point, cloaks storage under stairs.
- Modern white suite comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- 5.44m x 3.81m (17' 10" x 12' 6")
Feature red brick fireplace with railway sleeper surround and mantle, cast iron inset, gas fire, polished oak floor, wall light points, glazed double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
Polished oak floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear enclosed garden, views to Scrabo Tower.
- DELUXE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 6.02m x 2.97m (19' 9" x 9' 9")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level oak units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge freezer, wall tiling, concealed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.55m x 1.47m (5' 1" x 4' 10")
Formica roll edge work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, Worcester Bosch Phoenix gas boiler, uPVC double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
- Concealed linen cupboard, roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.64m (12' 7" x 8' 8")
Polished laminate floor, views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.26m (9' 6" x 7' 5")
Views over Newtownards to Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 1.75m (12' 3" x 5' 9")
(7'11" into Sliderobes). Range of mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 3.45m (19' 10" x 11' 4")
Up and over door, light and power. Approached by brick driveway.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out on a corner plot with lawns, flowerbeds, large brick patio area, fencing, outside light, outside water tap.
Located just off the Donaghadee Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »