- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and Extremely Well-Presented Extended End Terrace Property
- Built Circa 2007
- Within Walking Distance of Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Provides Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Close Proximity of Glider Bus Route
- Large Open Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows and Engineered Wooden Floor
- Extended Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Suitable for a Wide Range of Purchaser
Additional InformationThis bright and extremely well-presented extended end terrace property is located within walking distance of the hustle and bustle of Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages and Connswater shopping and retail park. The property lies within the catchment area to a superb range of leading primary and secondary schools and provides ease of access for City Centre commuting with superb public transport links including the Glider Bus route.
The accommodation comprises of large open lounge with dual aspect windows, fitted kitchen with ample dining area and access to utility room, three well proportioned bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom with white suite. Externally the large enclosed yard is fully decked providing a fantastic space for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Further benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
This home appeals to a wide range of purchaser including first time buyer or young professional alike, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC front door with glass inset and top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Engineered wooden flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- 6.73m x 2.77m (22' 1" x 9' 1")
Meausrements into bay window.
Recessed spotlighting, dual aspect windows, engineered wooden floor.
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Range of high and low level units, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, recessed spotlighting, ceiling with Velux windows, access to rear garden via uPVC door, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, built-in fridge freezer, tiled flooring, access to utility room with pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback.
- Stairs to first floor landing.
- With white suite comprising: white panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC with pedestal wash hand basin and chrome mixer tap, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.16m (10' 1" x 7' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, sink with vanity unit above, separate glass shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, Silavent extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.46m x 1.85m (8' 1" x 6' 1")
- Stairs to second floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 3.68m (15' 1" x 12' 1")
Measurements at widest points
Storage under eaves, Velux window, recessed spotlighting.
- Front enclosed forecourt, outside rear garden laid in decking, ideal for barbecue or children at play.
Nevis Avenue is the first left off Irwin Avenue, number 2 can be found on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »