Bangor, BT20 5PD
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £515,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (North Down)
Offers over £515,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A Superb excellent Semi-Detached Property in the heart of Ballyholme
- Situated in the prestigious Morningside location just 100 yards from the beautiful Ballyholme Beach
- Sympathetically renovated within the last few years maximising the whole potential of this Home
- Flexible Accommodation comprising Two Plus Reception Rooms & Four Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall with Cloakroom WC - understairs
- Sitting Room With Bay Window & Wood Burning Stove
- Superb Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Area leading to further Dining Area
- From Kitchen - Open Plan to Living Room with Heta Wood Burning stove and Window Seating
- Four First Floor Bedrooms with Master Ensuite
- From Landing - Via Slingsby type ladder to fully floored Roofspace
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed / Utility Room
- Private Site with Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens
- Ballyholme Village with range of essential Shops - only 5 minutes walk
- Off Street Parking leading to Garage
- Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this beautiful Home.
The property is situated within close proximity (only 100 yards) to the beautiful Ballyholme beach – ideal for paddle boarding, water sports and sea swimming. For the yachting enthusiast Ballyholme Yacht Club is also located at the far end of the beach and Ballyholme Village along with the local primary school are only a 5 minute walk away.
The property itself offers excellent family accommodation with well proportioned, comfortable living areas including a modern open plan kitchen/living/dining area with island and separate sitting room. Both living areas have original fireplaces with Heta wood burning stoves installed.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, an ensuite shower room and family bathroom. Externally there is ample parking leading to a garage. The rear garden is both private and laid in lawn and a deck. Early viewing is a must and you will not be disappointed!
- Hardwood front door with stained glass oval window to . . .
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original terrazzo flooring. Glazed inner door with matching side lights leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, LED lighting, wood panelled staircase.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.73m (16' 2" x 12' 3")
(into bay). Fireplace with oak surround, slate inset and hearth and Heta cast iron wood burning stove, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Glazed door from hall to . . .
- 7.37m x 5.66m (24' 2" x 18' 7")
Solid painted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, 1.5 bowl Blanco ceramic sink unit with Quooker boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, larder fridge, Neff combi microwave and oven, larder cupboard. Island unit with Neff five ring gas hob and extractor fan. Breakfast area, wood effect tiled floor, LED lighting. Aluclad Sliding door to covered veranda style patio area leading to garden. Dining area with Velux window and vaulted ceiling. From kitchen area open plan to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.81m (15' 3" x 12' 6")
Fireplace with oak surround, cast iron inset and hearth, Heta wood burning stove, window seating, LED lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of units, Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and piped for gas tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, Logic gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door to outside.
- Solid oak staircase to . . .
- LED lighting, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder to fully floored roofspace with light and power and radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.m x 3.66m (16' 5" x 12' 0")
Excellent views over Ballyholme bay and beyond.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.78m (15' 0" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, contemporary wash stand with cupboard below, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.1m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, LED lighting, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- Driveway with ample parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.59m (18' 0" x 8' 6")
Up and over door, side access door, light.
- Level site enjoying front and rear gardens in lawns, mature shrubs etc.
Leaving Bangor on the Groomsport Road pass the group of shops at the junction with Windmill Road/Sheridan Drive and Morningside is the second next turning on left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing